~seven~

Sidharth and Shehnaz sat on the couch outside the bedroom area, Asad sat on the pouf in front of them, legs up and relaxed. Today's nomination task wasn't that hard, all they had to do was go into the confession room and take two names to nominate. And of course, all three of them were nominated.

"Shehnaz what's your take on climate change?" Fifi came up, asking one of his intellectual questions that Shehnaz had absolutely no idea how to answer properly.

"Changing. Very danger." She stated, moving closer to Sidharth and making place for him to sit. Sidharth's arm stretched onto the backrest behind her, she leaned into his body, smiling softly.

"And about the economy of the country?" Fifi asked, making Sidharth laugh.

"Business Economics, also called Managerial Economics, is the application of economic theory and methodology to business. Business involves decision-making." She said, stuttering and scratching her head, trying to remember the exact words. Sidharth moved forward, staring at her with complete and absolute confusion. There was no way she knew that.

"Yeh kaha se aur kab se yaad hain tujhe?" He asked her, completely bewildered, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"BCom kiya maine aur Mr.Nonsense, yeh sahi jawab bhi nahi hain. Maine yeh first year mein ratta maarliya tha, business economics hain yeh aur Fifi ne country ke baare mein poocha. Main exam mein bhi yahi kar rahi thi. Woh kya kahte hain? Key words, haan woh upar neeche likhti thi aur beech mein gaane, shayiri aur yeh saara nonsense likhti thi aur pass bhi hogayi." Shehnaz laughed.

"Main bhi. I was so bad in school and college." Asad laughed, giving her a high five.

"Sidharth humse alag hain bilkul. Tu toh shayad school aur college mein poora padta tha na? Certificates itne aaye honge. Lekin phir bahar aake bada kamina banne ki koshish karta hoga na? Aur mujhe lagta hain ki tu news bohot zyada dekh ke ghar pe sabko paka tha hoga na?" She laughed, of course all of this was true, she found his file of certificates while cleaning the house so many times, he'd act like such a stud and deny everything. And how could Shehnaz forget about this party animal Sidharth the world knew, he'd spend an hours everyday watching news, much to her annoyance, because he wouldn't pay attention to her, nor would he let her watch anything.

A hand playfully came down on her head, he was laughing and pulled on her hair playfully, knowing what she said was a 100% true.

"Ah kutte!" She yelped, smacking his chest.

"Tu toh aise hi lagta hain mujhe bro." Asad laughed.

"Okay Shehnaz, what's the captial of India?" Fifi continued.

"Delhi." She stated obviously.

"Jharkhand?"

"Tera sar."

"Orissa?"

"Tera muh."

"USA ki president kaun hain?"

"Mr. Donald Dump. Woh gadha. Usko kitne gaali padte haina?" She giggled staring at Sidharth, she remembered how much Sidharth disliked him and would sit with jeeju and discuss world politics.

Sidharth pulled her cheek lovingly, smiling down at her and the wrapped an arm around her shoulder, she paid attention to everything he did and said, even if she had absolutely no interest in it, just like he did for and with her.

*

It was another new day in the Bigg Boss house and it was time for this week's task, they had already reached into the third week and the next week would be the first finale. Shehnaz just hoped that she wouldn't leave next week, she'd be incredibly disappointed if she did and she didn't want to leave Sidharth alone with these predators around him.