~NINETEEN~

100k+ reads, you guys have my heart. Thank you for this love, for this acceptance and for the way you love this book. I love you guys so much. So so so much. Like here, a bunch of pretty sparkly hearts for you guys 😭😭💖😭💖😭💖😭💖😭💖😭😭💖😭💖😭💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AT @WHATEVENYA TO SEE CAPS OF QUOTES FROM THIS BOOK. HDHDHDHDVE ILY GUYS💖❤️

*********

There's a saying that goes, 'My courage rises with every attempt to intimidate me,' so when Sidharth and Shehnaz woke up the next morning, her face was stained with dry tears and his held an endless admiration for the woman who was in his arms, they felt like they were ready to fight the world.

She put him to sleep the night before, like a mother would with her child, with that much of love, right after he told her that he thought about that life changing night, last night after they got into bed. They only whispered, they seemed inaudible to even each other, but he confessed that she had given him another life, that she held him together when he felt like he was breaking to a point of no return. And then he asked her if she did it at the expense of her own soul, she knew it better than anyone that he melted his own soul into hers, made it the realest, truest and the most beautiful thing ever and she assured him and told him that he mended it more than anything else. His confession meant more than those three words to her, so she cried, happily, in love, so in love with the man who grabbed her body in his arms and held her and kissed her till she fell asleep.

They were intimidated into breaking themselves open while millions of people watched, for those millions to watch, but they were desperate to keep their lives sacred to themselves, their relationship, the connection of their souls sacred and that gave them the courage. So when he opened his eyes to his wife's tear stained face, and the way she held his face in her hand and rested her head on his chest, and listened to his heart beat, as if the sound of it was the melody that came from harps from angels above, he felt complete. She didn't get out of the bed even when the music stopped, or when the people that passed by them both stared down their innocent intimacy.

"Uthe?" He whispered, his eyes still closed and his fingers still threading through her hair.

"Nahi. Kabhi nahi." She whispered back, snuggling closer to him. She wanted to be in his arms till she was grey and old, till the last breath of her life.

"Shehnaz... Utna padega baby." He said softly, kissing her forehead.

"Jaanti hoon." She sighed and opened her eyes, they were shining up at him. Her heart felt like it would burst out of her chest.

She slid out of his arms and slid up to rest her head against the headboard, he turned over to face her, but only was met with her warm chest, and he snuggled it into it, like he used to at home. And her hand went into his hair, and her eyes fell closed again, she loved him so much and it was overwhelming her with every second that went by.

(Edit: just found this on instagram, couldn't help but put it in. They're so comfortable with each other irl like omg.)

And her heart was sinking simultaneously, she felt like something was coming their way again, something bad, something that would break them apart, but she rested her head against his and promised him and herself that nothing never could or would, because there was no point of having a heart if it didn't beat and he was the beat of her heart, that pumped blood and made her feel alive, her oxygen that made her heart beat.

"Hum ek doosre ka saath kabhi nahi chodenge na?" She whispered, kissing his head.

"Kya hua?" He asked, pulling away from her, frowning at the sudden question.