~five~

Shehnaz was on the couch with Asad and Fifi, they were talking about Shehnaz's song that came at the beginning of the year. Shehnaz looked around for Sidharth, he had been missing since morning after she left him in the bathroom area. She quickly excused herself and got up to looking for him, she missed him.

She looked in the garden area and found only Raani, Leena Parag, Heera and Anita sitting in the sitting area and having a conversation.

"Arey Sana! Idhar aah na! Baith yaha pe." She heard Raani call out to her as she turned around to leave. She froze for a few seconds, she didn't know what to do, she hadn't spoken to Raani directly and completely all week and she didn't want it to be awkward but she also lived in the same house with them, it would be rude of her to ignore her or deny her. She pushed her head up in confidence and walked up to them.

"Any maza going on?" She smiled at them warmly.

"Mazze toh tu karti hain. Tu hi bol kuch." Leena said. Shehnaz smile never deterred despite the edge to her tone.

"Haan. Hum Punjabi toh hain hi mazzedaar." She giggled.

"Woh toh hain." Raani smiled at her.

"Tu bohot cute lagti hain mujhe. Lekin samajhdaar bhi lagti hain." Raani said, Shehnaz tried to find any kind of malice in her tone but she was void of any.

"Haan. Bohot zyada. Issiliye toh Abuji ko choose kiya. Koyi masla nahi. Main bhi safe hogayi hoon, mujhe Parag ne save kiya." Heera smiled, Shehnaz just smiled back at her, if this wasn't of the conversations she was having with her, she'd be giving it back to her equally well with the attitude in her tone. She already irked Shehnaz.

"Shehnaz?" She heard Sidharth's voice from behind and she sucked in a breath. She didn't find a need to explain anything to him but he would definitely question her for talking to Raani and the gang.

"Haan?" She turned around to look at him. There was a bottle of oil in his hands.

"Tel lagade." He huffed.

"Haan." She mumbled.

"Bye-bye." She giggled at the gang sitting there and walked away.

She walked up to him and took the bottle out of his hands. He looked at her and then eyed the people behind.

"Haan lekin tu yaha kya kar rahi hain?" He asked, and she sighed. There it was.

"Tujhe dhoond ne ayi thi. Yeh mil gaye aur baat karne lage." She said, her eyes silently pleading him to not overreact. He gripped her forearm and pulled her away and sat her down on the grass bed and swiftly sat down in between her legs.

"Laga." He demanded.

"Yaha pe?" She asked, frowning.

"Haan dhoop khaane ki mann kar rahi hain." He said through gritted teeth. He wanted them to know that she was in his side. He could tell that they did with the way they eyed both of them but all his thoughts dissolved as soon her heavenly hands fell into his hair, running them through his locks.

"Kya hua?" She asked softly looking at his grimace, pouring the oil into his hair, she could feel the other's eyes on them both.

"Kuch nahi." He said.

"Bebu sirf baat kar rahe the. Unhone bulaya. Ek ghar mein rehte hain, baar baar mana karungi toh bura lagtha. Kuch nahi hua. Please ab tu apna dimaag math sada." She said, massaging the oil into his hair. His head fell back onto her legs and his eyes closed, he sighed softly.

"Jaanta hoon lekin main nahi chahta tha ki woh log tujhe kuch bole." He said.

"Kyun bolenge mujhe kuch bhi? Aur bolenge bhi toh main thodi na chodungi." She assured him softly. He turned around to face her.