~FIFTEEN~

Naina gasped looking at her twitter. She had the urge to laugh but she also could feel the worry at the deep end of her heart. What if they actually decoded everything?

There were multiple pictures of Sidharth and Shehnaz sitting so closely together throughout the WKV episodes, they looked absolutely amazing together. Naina smiled, thinking back to that evening of their first wedding anniversary. No matter how much she fought her mama, she was so incredibly fond of him and his annoying over-protective nature. He truly and completely loved her and Ruhi, not everyone had such close bonds with their extended families but she was tremendously blessed abundantly with the family she had close to her and how closely they were bonded together.

'The way Sana defended Sid against Heera and people still have the audacity to say that she is using him for the game. Whoever can't see the bond between them, they're so blind.'

'look at how they're holding hands and how his hand was on Sana's lap throughout their comfort level together 😭😭😭😭❤❤❤❤ #SidNaaz'

'Hina should be honoured that Sana mimicked her. Warna uska chehra nahi dekhta koyi.'

'shukla runs the entire show. And rightly so. Target karte raho, sid utna hi uth tha rahega.👏'

'lmao yeh dono friends nahi lagte, naa hi boyfriend aur girlfriend bula sakte hain inn dono ko. Direct pati patni hain yeh🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 #SidNaaz coming thruuuuuu'

'asad literally said it. Bigg boss se bahar nikhal ke direct shaadi hogi inn dono ki 🤣'

'why was shehnaz being questioned so much about Hina but Hina ko ek sawaal bhi nahi puchagaya. All of us saw the controversy. The filth Hina did cannot be compared to what sana said. Hina is the definition of a bully 😒'

Naina was slightly taken aback, there was already fandom wars going in twitter between Hina and Shehnaz's fans about who they support, Hina and were constantly demeaning the other fandom, there was also bitterness between Sidharth and Shehnaz's fans, both the fandoms seemed to dislike each other. And then there were the SidNaaz fans who literally looked for positivity in everything, just shipped the couple with nothing but love, trending the craziest trends and supporting them both immensely. Naina was determined to make her mama and Sanu give them extra love as soon as they came out.

She unexpectedly, but on purpose seemed to stumble upon Asad's Instagram page, she quickly followed it without a second thought. She scrolled down, most of his recent posts were by his PR team, from the bigg boss house. She scrolled further down to get a glimpse into what his life was like, apart from what he was like on TV. There were mostly pictures from his modeling stints, almost all of them were shirtless. She wanted to quickly scroll down, not wanting to focus on them too much, but her hands had a mind of their own, she pressed on one of the pictures accidentally, making it open up.

"Shit." She hissed, stared for a little while longer, her face became red in color and she closed it hastily.

"Kya hua?" Shehbaz said, snatching the phone from her hand.

"Hoye hoye hoye hoye. Yeh kya ho raha hain. Celebrity crush ko stalk kiya jaa raha hain. Woh bhi gandhi wali?" Shehbaz teased her, scrolling through down to look at more pictures.

"Mannerless admi. Aise haath se phone nahi cheenthe." She said angrily, her face hot and red, and she pulled it back from him.

"Tu meri phone mere haath se roz at least 6-7 baar cheenthe hain, tab tere manners yaad nahi aate?" He asked.

"Woh sab mere pe apply nahi karta. Tujhpe kartein hain. Idiot." She scoffed.

"Tu na ek number ki chaalbaaz hain." He said, huffing in annoyance.