~FIFTY~

Shehnaz was up at six in the morning, she walked around the house in discomfort, and then she moved the blue sheet a little bit and walked over to the other side, which didn't look so other anymore. The place was cleaned up nice and well, the wall that had the main door didn't even look like there was a door there, the walls were freshly painted. Their own living room was empty and clean for the new furniture. The floors matched the wooden floors of their house. There were still 3 days till their anniversary, Sidharth's company workers were going to come down in an hour to begin working on the interiors of the house, and he was still asleep. She pushed the blue sheet back into place and walked into their room to wake him up.

"Sidharth uthja. Rajiv aur teri team aarahe hain ek ghante mein. Main poha bana rahi hoon." Shehnaz said, shaking him awake.

"Leitja." He mumbled, pulling her down. She sat next to him and sighed. Suddenly her stomach churned. The whiff of coconut oil from his hair threw her off, she felt so nauseated. She gagged. And then she got up and paced towards the bathroom, hunched over the toilet bowl and hurled. Loudly. Sidharth's eyes opened widely, he dashed out of bed and went into the bathroom to see what was happening. She had already flushed down whatever was in there and leaned against the glass wall of the shower.

"Aye kya hua?" He frowned, filling up the cup with water and handing it to her. She rinsed her mouth and spat it out. She didn't look sick at all. She looked perfectly fine.

"Tu naha jaake please. Yeh nariyal ka tel kitna ghatiya hain." She grimaced.

"Huh? Tu ne lagaya kal raat ko mere sar mein." He said, perplexed.

"Please naha jaake." She whined.

"You're mad baby." He said, standing up and in front of the mirror to brush his teeth. She did the same, scrunching her nose up at him. He did go shower, she wouldn't even let him come close to her. She kissed him the first thing he came out.

"Thank you?" He mumbled, annoyed.

"Kya?" She asked.

"You were being so mean." He said.

"Huh? Main? Mean? Yeh kab hua?" She frowned.

"Tu mujhe dekh ke muh bana rahi thi. Paas bhi aane nahi diya."

"Tujhe nahi, tel ke wajah se." She whined.

"Right... Right." He mumbled.

"Sidharth aisa nahi na hota." She whined wrapping her arms around him, her tshirt was getting wet, but it didn't matter. Her little child was in the mood for a tantrum.

"Sidhaaaarth!" She cried when he didn't hug her back.

"Tu mujhse pyaar hi nahi karta. Samajhta hi nahi." She said, her voice was cracked. Hos eyes widened and he sighed in disbelief.

"Why the fuck are you crying?" He said.

"Tere liye." She said.

"Abey ey yeh sab pagalpanti math kar. Muh bandh rakh ke baith yaha." He scoffed, sitting her down on the bed. She angrily bit down on his hand. He sighed and stared her down.

"Hogaya?" He asked. She shook her head and bit harder making him wince.

"Kya hain? Pehele toh you're so mean. Phir kaat rahi hain. Pagal aurath." He yelled. She spat his hand out of her mouth, literally and stuck her tongue out at him.

"Tujhe aaj poha without kaandha milega. Kutte." She said and walked out of the room.

"Main nahi khaunga kaandhe ke bina."

"Tere saamne kaccha aloo aur pohe rakhungi, woh bhi khaalega tu. Bakwaas karta hain." She yelled back.

"Aur idhar aake mere liye boost bana." She screamed. He huffed and pulled on a pair of shorts and walked into the kitchen. From the past week, she drank milk extensively. That was the only thing that settled in her stomach, and for some reason, only the milk that he made. Neither of them questioned what exactly was going on, they were too busy to.