~FORTY~

#KhelGayeSidNaaz
#BBkeBBSidNaaz
#SidNaaKiShaadi

Twitter was a mess to say the least. The love they both received was unmatched. Sidharth tweeted out a Thank You message to the fans, a typical 'Thank you for your love and support.' by then the ruckus that toned down by 10 percent went up 10 fold, both of them found it the slightest bit unbelievable that they were so loved. Everyone did, everyone apart from Naina and Shehbaz, well of course, they were a part of it. No one knew that the 'Sid Ki Niece' that they all saw, followed, interacted with and had fun with every single day was actually Sid ki Niece.

After looking through the reactions on his own twitter, both positive and negative, Naina insisted that they look at her own twitter to understand the actual madness that they had caused. 2 days later, it was still the same, if not more after the interview.

AMDJJRJSJSGEHW DID I JUST HEAR THAT RIGHT?????? DID SIDHARTH JUST SAY MY WIFE WTFWTWFTWFWF
#KhelGayeSidNaaz
#BBkeBBSidNaaz
#SidNaaKiShaadi

SidNaaz were married aur hum the gadhe🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
#KhelGayeSidNaaz
#BBkeBBSidNaaz
#SidNaaKiShaadi

I can't breathe I can't breathe omg omg omg omgomgimgsksgskshsud yeh kya tha yeh kya tha yeh kya tha main marrr gaye omg
#KhelGayeSidNaaz
#BBkeBBSidNaaz
#SidNaaKiShaadi

Bc hum toh mazak kare the yeh toh sach mein shaadi shuda hain wtf
#KhelGayeSidNaaz
#BBkeBBSidNaaz
#SidNaaKiShaadi

What a fucking honor to have been played by the Begum and Badshah. Maan gaaye!
#KhelGayeSidNaaz
#BBkeBBSidNaaz
#SidNaaKiShaadi

Yeh shock toh zindagi bhar nahi jaayegi
#KhelGayeSidNaaz
#BBkeBBSidNaaz
#SidNaaKiShaadi

ABEY ZORO IS AN ACTUAL POSSIBILITY YEH WALA SHOCK BHI JALDI DEDIYO
#KhelGayeSidNaaz
#BBkeBBSidNaaz
#SidNaaKiShaadi

"Zoro kaun hain?" Sidharth frowned.

"Mera bhai!" Naina chuckled.

"Huh?" Shehnaz looked up at her.

"Matlab ek dinn show pe tu ne kaha tha ki tu apne bacche ka naam Zorawar rakhegi. Uss dinn se SidNaaz ka established baccha hain, Zorawar Gill Shukla." Naina laughed.

"Oh..." Sidharth said, his eyes widening and his mouth twitched.

"Haaye Kha khasam?" Shehnaz exclaimed.

"Zoro ki." Naina laughed.

"Now you understand the hype behind you guys?" Kaushal chuckled.

"Perfectly." Sidharth said, shaking his head.

"So this is the plan. We're going to encash on this. Limited content. Abhi tum dono live jaoge because you owe it to your fans and they deserve at least that much phir uske baad you can't give out much content together. Aap dono ke liye there are way too many project laid out. Thought board ki tarah hain. You can pick whatever you want. And together and solo. Individual growth is important toh aap individually bhi kaam karenge. Lekin as of now, together, you've got way too many projects. Toh koyi pictures post nahi karoge. Jo bhi hoga, let it be candid." Kaushal said, Sidharth and Shehnaz nodded obediently.

"Alright, you have a 20 minute live session, uske baad Channel ke office jaana hain. I'll tag along kyunki I have to hire security and all that for you both." He continued. They both simply nodded.