note.

Disclaimer: THIS ONE IS FOR THE ONES WHO HATE SIDHARTH FROM KHTM RIGHT NOW. OTHERS CAN SKIP. OR READ. IDC. JUST TRY TO UNDERSTAND.

You guys! I was going to write this chapter in Sidharth's point of view, make his feelings more understandable for everyone but I decided that I'm not going to do that. Because people get hurt and they do and say hurtful things, especially to the ones that matter. So I'm leaving this absolutely beautiful point of view, everything in my head, everything I wanted to put out there in this comment. I appreciate the crap out of you man1sh0, thank you for reading through EVERY SINGLE LINE of my book and understanding Sidharth's feelings that I put out right before the argument happened. If any of you want to pull my character down by pushing up the other one, or wants to only see what they want to, feel free to but if you're going ruin my very very very happy comments section then, also feel free to fuck off.

This is everything I wanted to put in this chapter

This is everything I wanted to put in this chapter. Imagine knowing the darkest part of your wife's life while you're sitting in a group with others in it. Imagine that. He claimed Shehnaz as the one who made his everyday better. Remember when they kissed in the smoking area? He looked at her the way a blind man who just received sight would look at the world. He never said it but that's how intensely he felt for her. And then imagine finding out among a group of people that, this light of his life once tried to end her life.

Many of you guys won't agree with me because of how highly sympathised Shehnaz is in this book, but understand him. If you don't want to then that's on you. You won't understand the true conflict of the heart and soul. I'm not going write his point of view of the argument, however I will defend the shit out of my hurt baby. Because he deserves it.

I am going repeat what my friend,  told me, both of them are equals, it doesn't matter what relationship they share. Even in real life. Just because Shehnaz is more vocal about her feelings, it doesn't mean Sidharth has none. He expressed his pain differently. And what more do you need as proof than Shehnaz herself being by his side despite how much he hurt her.

Understand people who are hurt. Understand reactions. Understand how much he feels for her. Not only love, but his need for her. She was his breath. Imagine that. Don't judge this Sidharth. He doesn't deserve it.

'I hear ppl hailing selfless love of Sana a lot...I appreciate that as well but the fact that she is in love with the man even after all that tells so much. The man must have given her enough positives and reason strong enough to hold on to.

Or

The woman is so stupid to be madly in love with someone who doesn't respect her

A relationship or love can't exist just because of A single person...Its a mutual thing...The couple is responsible for it equally.. Otherwise it isn't a relationship.. it's a mere proposal. People who are hating on Sid...If my loved one turns up and tells me...I tried to end my life 2 years ago. I didn't tell you till now and I am telling you because the situation forced me. No matter what the situation was...I would be angry and bitter for trying to suicide and hiding it. You all can't see Sana cry...You all love Sana but guess what Sid loves her more. He can't see her hurt but he can't see her dead at all.. He is scared of losing her... hurt by the breach of trust. Anything he does right now may not be idealistic but it will be pure and raw...coming from a place of hurt...which has its roots in unsaid love..

Pls hold your horses until you find out the other person's POV..Don't just start judging..'

- man1sh0

Thank you Manisha for reading the book for what it is and understanding the character for who they are, no judgements assigned.

Much like many others who did, thank you. But for those feel offended or anything other than understanding and something along those lines, feel free to leave and not read again. But don't judge my characters, this one is mad close to my heart, it takes alot of emotional bearing to explore the darkness of toxic love, I put myself through that everyday to deliver these chapters to you guys.

Also there's no chapter 11 yet, I deleted what I wrote for the reason that stands above. I'm gonna start new. I'm giving Sid the redemption he deserves in the next one. Not one comment against him will be appreciated.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

EDIT: NEVER MIND, I HAVE FLIPPED AND HAVE MELTED WITH LOVE. I'M WRITING SIDHARTH'S POV.