~six~

Irritated NOTE: Been trying to update this chapter for the last 15 mins, Wattpad please stop such a bish for a few minutes and get your shit together, my goodness. So annoying. 😤

Edit: 1 fricking hour. Eugh.

*

"Baby Ken ne jo diya, mujhe woh nahi pehen na." Sidharth said stubbornly.

"Kya nahi pehen na?" Shehnaz asked, pulling our her dark brown Punjabi suit.

"Yeh." He said.

"Kya yeh?" She looked at him, his hands were empty, he wasn't even pointing at anything. She frowned at him, was he gone mad?

"Main jo aaj pehen ne wala hoon, woh nahi pehen na." He said.

"Tu kya pehenega?" She asked. Raani and Dey walked into the luggage area, and pulled out their boxes to take out their clothes. Sidharth moved away and stood next to her, she sat on the floor in front of her tub.

"White jacket." He said, then kicked her thigh, chuckling at her. He was literally a child sometimes.

"Chapal marungi tujhe, kal hi bola maine agar tune phirse pair mara." She said, smacking his leg and then started laughing.

"Ab bol. Mujhe nahi pehen na. Kya karun?" He asked.

"Baadh mein bolungi. Main nahane jaa rahi hoon." She said, getting up.

"Abey ghadhi." He called out after her.

"Thandak pati parmeshawar, aungi abhi ruk. Woh log hain waha pe." She said, kissing his cheek once they were in the bathroom area.

"Haan lekin itna izzat? Wow baby, I like it." He smirked.

"Tujhe jab tak main kutta na bulalu, shanthi nahi milti naa?" She said going into the bathroom.

"Yeh hui na baat." He laughed.

*

"Yeh dono alag hi haina? Itne acche dost bangaye ek hafte mein? Maine uske saath kaam kiya, yeh aisa bilkul nahi tha." Dey said.

"Arey sab natak hain. Woh Sana bohot innocent lagti hain mujhe, aur Sidharth ko acche se pata hain yeh baat. Use kar raha hain, yeh hasna khelna bhi sab natak hain, uska gusse ka jo bhi bahar aaya na DSDT ke time pe? Usko cover karne ke liye jar raha hain lekin uske rang roop jaanti hoon, ek positive haddi nahi hain usme." Raani scoffed.

"Haan lekin kitne din chalega? Bahar toh aana hi hain na?" Dey said.

Their conversation ended when they heard his laugh from outside.

*

Sidharth walked back into the luggage area, he knew Shehnaz, along with Bagga, Anita and Daljeet were in the bathroom area, he wanted to call her and ask her to give him his clothes, he was completely clueless but it would look unusual if he did it in front of them. He sighed, knowing he'd have to do it himself and he opened the tub. A small smile grew onto his face when he saw a pair of black jeans and a fancy black jacket, a few zippers going up the top and side laid on the top. The clothes were not there when he opened the tub an hour ago, Shehnaz had clearly put them there. He grabbed his towel, pants and a tank that he'd wear inside and walked out into the bathroom area. He spotted Shehnaz in front of the mirror on the wall, his eyes met hers through it. She smiled seeing the clothes in his hands and then pouted, checking herself out in the mirror, he let out a chuckle and walked into the bathroom. She made his everyday better.

By the time he came back out, Shehnaz sat alone on the bed, doing her makeup, her hair was curled up and she had a pretty shade of brown on her lips. Anitabwalked in with a towel and clothes in her hands in her hands.