Moving

"Don't get me wrong I'm happy for you two but I didn't sign up to help you guys move. You have way too much shit!" Hudson huffs throwing down one of the boxes onto the floor, the contents inside rattling from the impact. Thankfully the box didn't say fragile or else I'd have him by the balls.

"You should appreciate that we are moving out so you won't walk in on us unexpectedly." I tease and he smirks.

"Sweetheart I don't mind seeing that sweet ass-" Hudson starts before he is smacked on the back of his head by his girlfriend Sarah who is shooting daggers at him.

"Damn! Woman I was kidding you know I only have eyes for your ass! Fuck for someone so small you hit hard." Hudson starts pouting rubbing the back of his head.

"You think he would learn by now to watch that stupid mouth of his. I'm just thankful Reid didn't hear him or else there would be a brawl out in your living room." Lennox sighed shaking his head at his younger brother sitting another box on the ground.

"I heard the dumbass and though it's taking all of my willpower not to beat the moron to a pulp but Sarah seems to have it covered this time." Reid wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me into his chest wrapping his other arm across my chest holding me against him.

"This is the last of the boxes!" My mom sang cheerfully following Robert into the house. We recruited the help of Hudson, Lennox, Sarah, Asia, and Hannah, along with Damien, Charlie,  mom, and Robert to help us move into our new house.

"I can't believe my baby won't be under my roof anymore!" Tears well up in my moms eyes as she clutches onto Robert for support.

"Dear they will only be ten minutes down the road! Now we will have the house to ourselves, an empty nest. Think of all the naked activities-" Robert trailed off wiggling his eyebrows at my mom who blushed crimson red.

"Ew what the fuck!" Hudson groaned throwing his head back exasperatedly.

"I could have lived without hearing that." I shivered in disgust.

"Now that everything is unloaded from the truck we should get going dear it's getting late." Robert winked at my mom who shot him a dazzling smile.

"I am pretty tired! We are going to head out. Love you guys." My mom hugged us each before her and Robert dashed out of my living room. Damien and Asia, Hannah and Cole, and Charlie all chose to leave too claiming they needed showers and a good nights sleep but that they would be back tomorrow for the cookout Reid insisted on having.

"You know they are just leaving so they can have sex right?" Hudson piped in and Reid, Lennox, and myself shot daggers at him.

"Dude you're fucking sick." Reid scoffed shaking his head before plopping down on the couch pulling me into his lap.

"Sarah how are you willingly staying with this guy? His mind is a fucked up place." Lennox came out of the kitchen with six beers handing us each one before tossing himself backwards on the opposite end of the couch.

"Sure his mind is jacked up but have you seen this face?" Sarah grabs Hudson's chin in her hand squishing his cheeks making him look like a fish before lightly brushing her lips against his.

"It's not just the face she likes right babe?" Hudson mutters through his lips.

"Jesus Christ! On that note I'm going to head out. I'll see you guys tomorrow? Hey do you mind if bring a date?" Lennox asked nervously. I noticed his cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

"Of course not! Are you sure you really want to do that? I mean our family is kind of dysfunctional ya know." I arched a playfully questioning eyebrow at him.

"I'm sure. Her name is Emma. We've been dating for a few weeks and I want her to meet the fam before it gets serious especially since Hudson is part of the family."

"Hey he didn't scare me away but then again I didn't exactly have a choice but to stick around. What I'm trying to say is being her, we will warn her about Hudson. I'm sure everything will work out. You're a great guy Lenny. She will overlook this dumbass and see that."

"Hey I resent that!" Hudson gasped fake pouting but we all ignored him.

"You've got a great woman Reid. Don't fuck it up again." Lennox shot Reid a small smile though there was warning in his tone.

"I won't." Reid tightened his grip on my waist before resting his chin on my shoulder.