Epilogue

You guys this is officially the last chapter of this book! I have so many mixed emotions now that this story is over! First off I want to say thank you to each and every single one of you for reading my story! If you liked this story please remember to vote to help get my stories some attention! I am nowhere near professional as I make mistakes and errors but I take pride in my work!

Also please read my other books! :) my fans are what keeps me going to get more content out!

With Love — Kayla❤️

——————————

"Everleigh don't you dare jump off of that counter!" I yell over the sound of my son Reece screaming in the background. I'm too late because the sound of my six year old daughter screaming followed by her laughter filled the living room.

"Oh no you don't! Get back here you little shit!" Hudson's voice roared down the hall followed by the pitter patter of tiny feet slapping down the tiled hallway. I watch Hudson chase Everleigh, Reece, and his son Flynn down the hall.

"Uncle Hudson you said a bad word! Mommy's going to make you put another dollar in the swear jar!" Everleigh squealed her giggles getting louder as the barreled into the kitchen. Everleigh first with my long dark brown hair and her dads dark green eyes she's the perfect mixture of the both of us except she's got a temper like her father. Reece a few steps behind looks more like me with my brown eyes with green flakes floating around them. Reece got my smart mouth and quirky personality. Flynn next in line looking like a miniature version of Hudson with his dark brown hair and sapphire blue eyes. Hudson puffed out sharp pants of air growing tired from chasing the kids around the house.

"What did he do now?" Sarah sighed while holding their three year old daughter Isabel who looks just like Sarah with her blond hair in loose ringlets with her dads blue eyes.

"He knocked over her Barbie house." I giggled shaking my head. Leave it to Hudson to do something that had my daughter ready to pounce. She's more like her father than any of us predicted. 

"He will never learn."

"My brother is a dumbass." Lennox came in carrying one of his and Emma's twins. He was holding Alexander and she followed behind carrying Alexis. They inherited their dads sapphire blue eyes and their mothers almond eye shape. Their hair jet black and both had the Ashton goofy personality and charm. Meaning they have potty mouths and can weasel their way out of anything. All the Ashton children have that trait.

"Uncle Lenny help me!" Lennox sat Alexander down and like fire to gasoline there were more people running throughout my house. I carried our youngest daughter Abigail who was stirring awake in my arms waking up from her afternoon nap to the couch and sat down before pulling my breast out before letting her latch on.

Sarah sat down on the opposite couch holding Isabel who was passed out in her moms arms.

"Dude come on! You've got to help me! These kids are fucking crazy!" Hudson groaned begging for the help of his brother who was clearly on the kids side because now he was throwing pieces of Barbie furniture at Hudson.

"That's another dollar! One more bad word today and then you have to put ten dollars in there!" Everleigh stopped and put one hand on her hip and pointed a warning finger at Hudson. He used that as his chance to scoop her into his arms. Her squeals and giggles echoed off of the walls.

"Ever thinking of having another one?"

"Hell no! Three is my limit! Those two are hell on wheels. Soon this one will be joining them! Plus with Hudson not much more mature than them I can't even imagine another. What about you?"

"Fuck no. My house is Mayhem too. He wants another but I'm telling you right now hell no not happening!" She smiled like a love sick puppy at Hudson who was carrying my daughter by her ankles through the living room.

"Daddy!" Everleigh cried between giggles as Reid walked through the front door. He opened his own automotive shop right after we moved in. If he's not there he's here and vice versa. I run the business part while he runs the auto part. We make a great team at home and at work.

"Don't you dare drop her asshole." Reid rolled his eyes though the corner of his mouth tilted upwards.

"He said a bad word and you aren't hustling him for cash!" Hudson pouted before biting one of her toes. She started giggling so hard she was practically crying.

"Daddy said he and mommy are the only ones who can say bad words!"

"Your kid is going to be able to pay her college tuition with Hudson's swear jar." Sarah sighed shaking her head at her husband.

"How's my favorite little girl?" Reid carefully lifted Abigail from my arms before sitting down beside me pulling my legs into his lap. Watching him become a dad has made me fall in love with him all over again. She stared at him with a sloppy smile on her face. Our two daughters have him wrapped around their fingers while Reece is a complete mamas boy.

I watch the madness consuming my house. From the swearing, the screaming, the giggling, the kids destroying the place, our family and friends, and my amazing husband, I couldn't change a thing. To think that this started out as something so forbidden and turned into my whole world, my everything.

The End!

Thank you again so much! I can't tell you how thankful I am that you stuck through this book! I love you guys❤️