Movie Night

***REID'S POV***

"Dude what is up with you? Don't get me wrong I am digging the happier version of you but this is so not like you. You are usually pissed off all the time." Hudson did another rep at the weight bench. 

"What are you talking about?" I grabbed the jump rope and started jumping to get some quick cardio in. It's been two weeks since that night on the kitchen floor. Two weeks since I agreed not to ignore Mackenzie anymore not that I could anymore if I wanted to. Two weeks and we have spent every night together. One of us usually sneaks to the others room late at night and slips out early in the morning to avoid getting caught.

"You have been smiling a lot. You hang around the family. Fuck you are even nicer to Mack which is definitely a good thing. You even started coming to the gym with me again. What's the deal?" Hudson grabbed a sweat rag and wiped it across his forehead before opening the lid to his water bottle taking a swig.

"There's no deal just in a good mood lately I guess." I shrugged taking my turn at the weight bench.

"I can see that but why? Meet someone?" He smirked and it took every fiber of my being not to spill my guts to my brother. I wish I had someone to talk to about everything going on then again I like having this little thing going between her and I a secret.

"Kind of." I nod not trying to give too many details away.

"I fucking knew it! Who is she? Sarah?" He shook his head with a devilish grin on his face.

"Fuck no man that chick is bat shit crazy." Pump by pump I tried to ignore thoughts of Mackenzie but talking about her made that kind of hard.

"Oooo someone new?" I nodded adding more weight to the bars and did another rep.

"What is she like? Is she good in bed?" Leave it to Hudson to jump the gun and ask about sex, the guy is a fucking man whore.

"The best I've ever fucking had." I sighed resting the bar on the prongs and sat up stretching my arms outwards.

"That good huh? Is it serious?"

"I'm not sure." Is it serious? Hell I don't know. We just started seeing each other and no one even knows. The girl makes me fucking crazy yet she is all I can think about day and night and it makes me feel like a love sick puppy chasing some chick.

"Is she hot?" I couldn't stop myself from rolling my eyes at my idiot brother.

"Drop dead fucking gorgeous." Images of Mackenzie naked flooded my mind. The girl is something else entirely.

"Can I meet her?" How do I tell him that he already has? That's the thing... I can't.

"If it gets to that point, then sure." I nod thankful that we were finally done at the gym.

"What are your plans for the night?" He asked as I drove us home while he fucked with the buttons on my radio.

"Just hanging out at the house. I am fucking exhausted." I admit. I forgot how draining the gym could be. We have been going every day for two weeks and it had taken a toll on my body. Plus being with Kenzie every night doesn't help my muscles. The girl is insatiable but I don't blame her because when it comes to her so am I.

"I think I will stay in too. I am not feeling much of the party atmosphere. Maybe we can have a movie marathon?"

"I am down." That's actually not a bad idea.

"Cool I will let Mack know. Lennox is home too." I nod as I pulled into the driveway. My phone started to ring in my pocket as I parked the car. I pulled it out looking at the screen.