Party

"You thought you would get out of telling us what's wrong? Yeah right." Asia shook her head in disbelief walking towards the driver side of my car.

"Okay fine. Get in." I hit unlock on the panel on the driver side door and waited for them to get in. I wasn't sure what I was going to tell them or where I was going to start but I knew I couldn't do it here.

"You know you can trust us right? We are your bestfriends Mack. We see you're hurting. Please talk to us." Asia spoke from the passenger seat. Her naturally curly hair tied in a bouncy messy bun. Her blue eyes filled with worry.

"I know it's just I'm afraid of what you will think of me. This is huge." I parked outside of an abandoned playground and got out. The girls were quick to follow behind me. I sat down at a rusty picnic table and started picking at the scraps of chipped wood across the top.

"You can tell us anything. We would never judge you. You should know that by now." Hannah reaches across the table and grabbed my hand squeezing it.

"So you know how my mom is marrying Hudson, Reid, and Lennox'd dad Robert." I start and they both nod so I continue.

"About a month ago I started sleeping with Reid." I blurt ripping the band-aid off. I look up and both of their eyes are wide as saucers.

"We've been dating for about two weeks well we were I'm not sure if we still are or not." I sighed they both looked each other before looking at me in confusion. So I started with how we couldn't stand each other and how we hooked up after Garrett's last party and have been kind of together ever since and how he asked me out two weeks ago after our date. I told them everything from his mother dying to what I said in the hallway and how he stormed off and how I haven't heard from him.

"I can't believe you hid that from us! We are your bestfriends!" There was hurt in Asia's voice and I knew I messed up by not telling them sooner.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys. I haven't even told my bestfriend from the age of three. I haven't told a soul. Only you two know. You can't tell anyone." I begged fearing what would happen if our secret got out.

"Cross our hearts! We would never do anything to hurt you! Like I said we are your bestfriends! So Reid Ashton huh?" Asia wiggled her eyebrows, both of them dancing across her forehead.

"I don't know if he will ever forgive me. I fucked up but I am also mad. I am furious that he won't talk to me."

"You know how to get back at him? By dressing super hot for the party. We will be there and make sure things don't get out of hand. You need a distraction!" I had to admit that didn't sound like a bad idea now when just yesterday I was so against it.

"You're right!" I offered her a small smile. I had to admit telling someone other than Kathy from the boutique about Reid and I felt really good I just hope for my sake they keep their mouths shut.

"No more secrets missy!" Hannah stick out her pinky and everyone knows you can't break a pinky promise.

"I promise! And what I tell you guys stays between us three?" I added and we did a three way pinky promise.

"Cross our hearts!" Asia added before smirking.

"You are a a lucky bitch! You move here and get to live with the hottest guys in town and now you're dating and sleeping with the hottest guy in school."

"Well I was." I sighed. I missed Reid so much.

"No you are! You wait until tomorrow night!" I felt uneasy but there was hope in my veins.

That night I slept alone again. I haven't heard from him in over twenty four hours. No call. No text. He missed two days of school so I haven't seen him. I was no longer sad now I was just mad. Did he not miss me? If he cared about me wouldn't he try to hear me out? Forgive me? If the roles were revered I would at least talk to him.