Giving In

***REID'S POV***

Fuck. I feel like an asshole. I was so caught up in the moment with her in my lap grinding on my dick practically begging me to fuck her and I couldn't do it. No matter how much I wanted to, I can't do that to her. She would probably blame me for taking her virginity in the Taco Bell parking lot.

The atmosphere in the car had shifted, the arousal and anticipation long gone and is now filled with disappoinment radiating off of her. I quickly pulled my jeans back up not bothering to button them. I put the car in reverse and backed out of the parking spot we were in and started driving home.

"Kenzie I know you think I am an asshole and I am but I am not going to-" I start to defend myself before she cuts me off.

"Reid it doesn't matter." I feel all the emotions rolling off of her crashing into me. I take a second and steal a glance at her. She is staring straight at me with her big hazel eyes shooting daggers at me. I turn my attention back towards the road trying to focus on the road but it was so hard. She was hanging on by a thread trying to hold her tears in. I could see them swimming in her eyes but she refuses to let them fall in front of me. I feel my heart tighten in my chest knowing that it's my fault that they are there in the first place. I have never cared if a chick cries or not but this is almost too much to bare.

The rest of the car ride home was actual fucking hell. As soon as I parked in the garage she yanked open the car door before jumping out and slamming the door behind her darting off towards the house.

I take my time climbing out of the car before locking it.

Once inside my room I throw my keys on my dresser and strip down to my boxers.

'Man tonight was a real cluster fuck.' I thought to myself as I pulled out a pair of flannel plaid pajama pants and pulled them on. I laid down and stared up at the ceiling hoping sleep would take over but every time I closed my eyes all I could see was her.  I could still almost feel her hand around my junk, the thought of her and I am rock hard. 

After hours of talking myself out of marching across the house towards her room I finally gave in unable to get any rest until I see her, to make this right. Man I sound like a real pussy but this girl has taken up my thoughts and is screwing with my brain.

Huffing in annoyance I crawled out of bed. I opened my bedroom door and walked down the hallway where my room and my brothers rooms are. I walked across the upstairs living room and stopped in front of her bedroom door. I gripped the doorknob before turning it and pushing the door open. The moonlight was peaking through her blinds. Once my eyes adjusted I saw her small frame laying in bed facing the opposite wall.

"Kenzie." I whisper hoping not to scare her.

"Reid? What in the hell are you doing in here?" She sat straight up whipping her head to look at me.

"I wanted to come say I am sorry about tonight. I fucked this whole thing up." I sat on her bed a few inches away from her.

"No harm done." That's not true, I saw the pain in her eyes. I can hear it in her voice. 

"I wanted to, ya know? If you think that I didn't want to then you are mistaken." I lean back resting my back against the wall. She stared at me like she didn't believe a damn thing I said.

"You did?" She breathed out sounding almost relieved.

"Are you kidding? You are fucking gorgeous. Any guy would jump at the opportunity to be in my shoes in that car tonight." I grabbed her hand squeezing it gently.

"Reid you are just saying that and really it's fine. I shouldn't have gotten so upset about it. I was stupid for thinking that you could want someone like me. I am so inexperienced and I-" She started rambling incoherently. I grabbed her hand and placed it on my growing erection.

"This is what you do to me. I don't give a rats ass about how much experience you have or don't have in fact the fact that you're untouched makes me want you even more." I heard her suck in a breath before she wrapped her hand around my girth over my pants. Neither of us said anything else as our lips connected and our clothes started to come off.