"I'm falling in love with you Reid Ashton"

"Let go of me!" Kenzie yelled finally finding her voice. The look of shock on her face after seeing my in three days affected her. It affected me too. I was going crazy not seeing her, not talking to her, not sleeping next to her, and not being inside of her. I was angrier and moodier than I have ever been and that is saying something because before she came around I was always angry.

"No." I tried to keep my voice calm as I pulled her outside past groups of people smoking weed. Why did I agree to come to this stupid party in the first place? Oh yeah because my bestfriend begged me to and this is the last time I let him do this shit. Once we are outside and away from the crowded house I let go of her hand. When I let go of her her body sways before she stands a little taller. I try to keep my eyes on her face but her body looks too damn good in those black fitted ripped skinny jeans. God I have missed her.

"What do you want?" She snaps folding her arms across her chest. She's mad..at me?

"Are you okay?" I asked trying to keep myself calm. The images of that guy dry humping her still fresh on my mind. She nodded but looked everywhere but at me.

"Kenzie look at me. Look I am sorry I have been such an asshole."

"You can say that again." She snaps again letting her eyes burn into mine. If looks could kill I'd be dead no doubt.

"I have been an asshole. I shouldn't have stormed off the other day." I don't really know where to start apologizing to her so I let my words just flow. Apparently they were the wrong ones to say because she looks sad and angry at the same time and that terrifies me.

"I am sorry, okay?" I sighed rubbing my face.

"You're sorry? Seriously Reid? Look I know what I said was fucked up but I tried calling and texting you like fifty times! I tried to say I am sorry and you ignored me! I cried myself to sleep two nights in a row because I felt like a piece of shit for what I said. I haven't seen you in three fucking days. I slept like complete shit not knowing if you were okay and you're sorry? Fuck you!" She was on the verge of tears. I could tell by the way her voice broke but she straightened her spine just a little more and held her head a little bit higher.

Guilt filled my veins knowing how much I reacted hurt her so much. I wanted to piss her off for saying what she said because I never expected her to say something so insensitive on accident yet here I am hurting her even more.

"I just wanted to know that you were okay! You can be mad at me all you want. Like I said I fucked up and for that I am sorry. Fuck, I need another drink."

"No you don't."

"You don't tell me what to do!" She stomps passed me aiming to get back inside to get another drink or maybe just to get away from me. I grabbed her arm pulling her into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist. I hear her let out an audible gasp before allowing herself to lean into my touch.

"I've missed you baby." I whispered into her ear causing her to shudder under my lips.

"I've missed you." She admits not fighting to get out of my arms. Having her in my arms made my world stop turning. It's like all time stood still and the only thing that mattered was her and I.

"Are you okay? That guy didn't touch you did he?" I asked again trying to force down the anger I felt when I saw that asshole grinding on my girl.

"No he just grinded on me." She admits sighing and I felt more relief in her words than I can express. If he would have touched her I would march in there right now and kick his ass not caring who saw.

"Let's go home."

"Okay. I need to find the girls and tell them I am leaving." I nodded and led her back inside but kept my distance. I watched her say goodbye to her friends who looked back and forth between us smirking. Holy fuck...they know. She told them.