Wonder What Your Little Girlfriend Is Going To Say

***REID's POV***

---------------------

Every single class? Really? It's already bad enough she lives at my house now I have to see her all day long at school?

"Yo Reid party at Damien Burleson's house Friday night you better be there my man." My best friend Cole plopped himself down at our lunch table and started shoving food into his mouth like some kind of wild animal.

"Hell yeah I am in." I nod taking a sip of my coke. All day long I've had Mackenzie in every class sitting right beside me. If I didn't know better I'd say God himself sat her on a platter and handed her to me. It has me in a foul mood and in no mood to eat.

"Who the hell is that?" Cole nods his head and I dreadfully turn around only for my eyes to land on Mackenzie Shaw herself with two girls from our grade, Hannah and Asia, two of the chattiest girls ever. They are always smiling or laughing, who is really that happy all the time?

"Hey Cole!" Hannah winked playfully at Cole. Hannah and Asia pulled Mackenzie towards our table. Fucking Cole just had to wave them over here. I can't even enjoy my soda in peace. I can't get a single minute away from this chick.

"Jesus Christ!" I groan throwing my head back.

"Look asshole I am sorry that I am everywhere okay? It's not like I asked to be everywhere you are your highness." Mackenzie fucking bowed her head like a peasant and if I wasn't so annoyed I would have laughed but right now that was not the case.

"Did you just call Reid Ashton an asshole? I like you already, name is Cole. Yours?" My idiot best friend shot Mackenzie a dazzling smile. I'll admit the dude's got charm alright with his jet black hair and sapphire blue eyes. He's on the football team with Hudson so the guy is built like a damn tank and tan from years of surfing during the summer.

"Mackenzie, nice to meet you." She leaned across the table, her arm grazing mine as she stuck her hand out for Cole to shake. It's bad enough the girl is everywhere and now all I can smell is her floral perfume that smells so fucking good.

"Damien's having a party Friday night, you three should come." Cole shook her hand shooting her a panty dropping smile but she didn't seem to fall for it probably because she has a boyfriend. Plus looking like she does she is probably used to guys like Cole.

"We will be there." Mackenzie smiles brightly while pulling her new friends away from our table. I let out a breath I didn't even realize I was holding.

"That's Robert's fiance's daughter? You mean to tell me you have that hot piece of ass under your roof and you haven't tried hitting that yet?" I couldn't stop my eyes from rolling.

"I don't sleep with every chick I see."

"No you just keep it to a select few but dude that's the hottest chick in this school and she lives in your house. Wait until Heidi finds out."

"She isn't going to care."

"Yeah right that bitch has it out for you, bad. She is going to eat Mackenzie up and spit her out when she finds out she lives with you."

"That't not my problem. Heidi isn't my girlfriend. She can be mad at whoever for all I give a shit."

"Dude you a one hard hearted motherfucker you know that?" Cole shoves another french fry in his mouth chewing with his mouth open.

"Yeah I know." I admit honestly. It's actually something I am damn well proud of.

"Girls throw themselves at you, you're Reid Ashton, part of the richest family known to Florida and you turn chicks down except for a handful of them and only see them just to get laid. How do you do it man?"

"It's easy. You sleep around with anything with a pulse." I shrugged taking another drink of my drink.

"Yeah and I always end up catching for feelings for one here and there. Now granted the relationships don't last but I've had more girlfriends than the amount of girls you've slept with."

"I don't do the whole girlfriend thing."

"One day you are going to get married and have a house full of kids and we are going to look back to this day right here and laugh." Cole's blue eyes bore into mine with humor floating in them.

"You're a fucking idiot." For the first time today I laugh like actually laugh because the thought of me getting married and having a family is a fucking joke.

"Mark my words Reidy." Cole sang in a high pitched tone. He grabbed all of his trash and stood from his seat. I grabbed my drink and my bag and threw my bag over my shoulder.

"Hey Reid!" Heidi strutted through the cafeteria doors with Aaron Whitley hot behind her. He was adjusting his jeans looking awfully suspicious. Heidi stops in front of me wearing a short hot pink skirt with a white crop top shirt showing off her defined stomach and belly ring. Her makeup is caked on and looks professionally done except her pink lipstick is smeared. My eyes dart back and forth between Heidi and Aaron who happens to have pink lipstick on his lips and on one side of his neck.

"What's up Heidi?" I ask nonchalantly. I feel an unknown wave of anger coarse through my veins. I don't give a rats ass about Mackenzie but no one deserves to be cheated on.

"Nothing just figured I'd say hi. See you around." She winked at me seductively before strutting away. I don't know what I ever saw in her maybe it's her hot body or the fact that she was an easy lay but seeing her now after I know she just hooked up with Whitley makes me cringe.

"Wonder what your little girlfriend is going to say about you slipping it to Heidi."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Aaron's brown eyes now dancing with both fear and anger. Fear that I'd tell her and anger that I know his dirty little secret.

"Sure you don't. By the way you have a little something here." I point to the side of my face where he has lipstick stains on his own skin. His hand instantly shot up covering his face.

"Keep your fucking mouth shut Ashton." Aaron puffed out his chest in hopes of intimidating me. Him intimate me? What a joke.

"Ya know I don't think I will." I know it was wrong to push this guys buttons but seeing his face all red with steam just about to shoot out of his ears was worth every second. Aaron took off probably looking for Mackenzie to warn her.

"You really are an asshole but I fucking love that about you brother." Cole smacked me on the back.

"I know." I smile wickedly.