Shots

Good morning my darlings! I hope you are all having an amazing morning/day/ or night whatever time it is wherever you are! Here is your update!<3

-------------------------

My first week went by the same way the first day had. I tried to ignore Reid and he acted like I didn't even exist. Which is perfectly fine by me. Aaron has barely talked to me and if I am being honest I don't really care about that either. At school he waves at me and says hi to me and when I am home we talk on the phone for a few strained minutes that seem to drag on. I have to either talk to him face to face or end this because I feel like I am just going in circles here.

"What are you going to wear? You should wear a dress!" Asia threw herself down on my bed. She's absolutely gorgeous, her skin a flawless shade of brown with mesmerizing blue eyes. Her black hair naturally curly, the kind girls pay lots of money to copy. Her mom is black and her dad is white which is why she is so beautiful. She is tall at least four inches taller than me which isn't saying much since I am 5'5 making her 5'9 easily. She has a body that would make supermodels jealous from years of running cross country...like I said the girl is fucking gorgeous.

"A dress? Really?" I shoot her a 'are you serious' look. Her and Hannah came to get ready with me for this party at Damien's. Honestly after the week I have had the last thing I want to do is party but I already agreed to going.

"Yes! You should show off that body of yours! If I looked like you I would wear the sluttiest clothes I could find." Hannah wiggled her perfectly symmetrical eyebrows at me. She is the shortest of the three of us standing at about 5'0. Her bright red hair board straight. Her eyes an emerald green that had a way of drawing you in. Though she be little she is fierce with a fiery attitude to match that pretty red hair. She is curvy but in the best way, in all the right places. She has a tiny waist with hips and a butt guys would go crazy for. She's in theater and spends most of her time rehearsing for school plays or building props for them.

"If you guys insist. I don't even want to go to this stupid party anyways." I fumble through my closet looking for a dress. I've never been a huge dress wearing girl so my choices are limited. I only have two to choose from. A black strapless cocktail dress that goes to my mid thigh. I got this for homecoming last year and never ended up wearing it because my friends and I cancelled on going at the last minute. The other dress a long lace sleeved maroon dress that goes to my mid thighs as well.

"These are my only two dresses." I turned to face them holding the dresses up in my hands to give them a better view.

"The black one!" They both squealed at the same time. I tossed the maroon one back in my closet. Asia slipped into a red strapless satin dress that went to her knees and hugged her body like a glove and some nude heels. Hannah changed into a white long sleeve cocktail dress and some black heels.

"Who dresses like this for a high school party?" I asked curiously. All the parties I have ever been to no one ever dresses like this. There is no dress code for a fucking high school party.

"All the girls at our school." Asia laughed leaning on to my dresser applying another coat of lip gloss. I put the stupid black dress on and adjusted it trying desperately to pull it down my legs with no success. I felt so exposed and naked compared to my jeans and sweats.

I curled my hair in lose waves and added a few swipes of mascara and eyeliner. I wanted to keep my makeup simple since my dress was way too much.

"I am not wearing heels."

"You have to!" Hannah whined and I shook my head so fast I heard my neck pop.

"No way. I will break my neck." I bent down and grabbed my black converse. Walking back towards my bed I opened my drawer and grabbed a pair of no show socks and sat on my bed and put my socks and shoes on. I stood up and looked up at the girls. The looks on their faces went from 'are you serious' to their eyes lighting up.