Hell On Earth

Wellll?! What do you think this far?! I am so freaking proud of this story! I love the way the characters are coming together. Who is your favorite? And why? Let me know in the comments!<3

------------------------

I wake up to the sound of my alarm on my phone going off. It's the second day I have been dreading, the first day at my new school. A school where I will be under the same roof as Reid and Hudson. Ever since the other day at the pond Reid has been MIA and I am actually okay with that. Hopefully fate with be on my side and I can avoid him as much as possible.

Reluctantly I crawled out of bed and attempted to get ready. I wasn't one to put too much time into my appearance. I quickly braided my long dark brown hair to one side tying it at the end. I swept some light brown eye shadow across my eyelids and added a few layers of mascara and finished the look with some eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes. It's been a while since I have put makeup on and if I am being honest it made me feel a lot better and made me look less like a zombie than I have been the past week.

Since it's the beginning of January I slipped into a pair of dark wash ripped jeans and a tan long sleeve sweater. I stepped into a pair of knee high boots and sprayed some floral perfume on before grabbing my bag and phone.

"Oh there you are I was about to send Hudson up there to get you. There are blueberry muffins on the counter and coffee in the pot! I've got to run I will see you later."

"Whew Mack you look smoking!" Hudson let out a low whistle shamelessly checking me out even with my mom right there. She just shook her head with a smile planted across her face gathering her briefcase and her purse in her hands. She is dressed sharply in a black skirt suit with her hair tied in a tight bun. Even with minimal makeup on she looks effortlessly beautiful.

"Do you think after work you can take me by the old house? I need to pick up my car." 

"I'm sorry I can't today, I won't be home until later. Tomorrow?" She smiled sadly at me and all I could do was nod. I didn't exactly have much of a choice. Why she talked me into leaving it there instead of following behind her is beyond me.

"I've got to run! Love you."

"Love you too." I mutter and walk into the kitchen and grab a to go coffee cup and pour myself a cup of coffee. I am not really hungry, the nerves of having to start over had set in but I grabbed a muffin anyways.

"I can take you to get your car if you want."

"You'd do that?" I beamed at Hudson like he just offered to give me a million dollars.

"Yeah why not? Come on I will take you to school. You are far too sexy to be riding the school bus." I wasted no time following behind him. I felt the relief lift off of my shoulders that I don't have to stand outside in the cold waiting for the bus. I would probably catch pneumonia knowing my luck.

"Are you going to hit on me every chance you get?" I let out a breathy laugh as I followed him out into the garage where all their fancy cars are parked. He hit the unlock button on the car remote in his hand and the all blacked out Range Rovers rear lights came on.

"Yep." He nodded as he opened the driver side door climbing in throwing his backpack into the back seat.

"Wonderful." I climbed into the passenger seat shoving my bag onto the floor board. The inside was all black with chrome finishes and still had the new car smell mixed with what I can only guess is his cologne. It was an alluring smell.

"You've got a sweet ride." I took a sip of my hot coffee the brown liquid burning my tongue so I sat it down in the cup holder and used that as an opportunity to buckle my seat belt.