Swicthing Rooms

The next morning I stirred awake in Reid's arms. I glanced at the clock which read just after six am. We over slept, again.

"Go back to bed." Reid groaned pulling me tighter against his chest.

"Baby it's after six." He sighed before letting his eyes fluttered open. Sleep lines laid on his cheeks. The sun peaking through the blinds cast shadows on his perfect face. His green eyes shining in the light made him look like a God.

"My boyfriend is hot." I smirked laying my head on his chest. I hate the mornings because one of us always has to leave. I watched him slip out of bed and put his underwear on before grabbing the rest of his clothes bunching them into a pile in his arms.

"My girlfriend is beautiful." He knelt down and planted a gentle kiss on my forehead before bolting out of my room. I knew going back to sleep was not an option at this point so I crawled out of bed and put on some underwear, a bra, and some pajama shorts and a bleached sweatshirt. After I was dressed I stumbled downstairs and started a big pot of coffee and decided to cook breakfast for everyone. I decided to make a breakfast casserole. I started to brown the maple sausage in a skillet and grabbed a baking dish lining it with shredded hash browns. Once the meat was done I dumped it on top.

I finished layering all the ingredients and put the pan into the oven and started cleaning the mess I made along the way. Next I grabbed enough dishes to set the table and hummed while I put each dish in front of every chair.

"Good morning Mack, you're up early kiddo." Robert's voice filled the kitchen.

"I couldn't sleep. How was the Gala?" I asked as I grabbed him a coffee mug pouring him a cup of coffee. I handed it to him and watched as he took his spot at the kitchen table with his newspaper in hand.

"Oh it was amazing! There were so many underrated artists there showcasing never seen before pieces." I let him go into a full blown conversation about how it takes a certain eye to see the beauty in the darkest paintings and if I am being honest I welcomed the conversation though I knew next to nothing about art.

"Good morning honey! You're cooking?" My mom stumbled into the kitchen and like I did for Robert I made her a cup of coffee except I added some Hazelnut coffee creamer to hers.

"Yes, you deserve a break. I heard you two had a great time last night. You party animals." I teased handing her her mug which she greedily took it taking a sip sighing in approval.

"Where are the guys?" My mom asked slowly looking around the kitchen probably wondering why it is quiet in the house for once. 

"Morning family!" Hudson stomped into the kitchen throwing himself into his usual spot. I poured him a cup of black coffee and added a dash of almond milk and a spoonful of sugar stirred it and handed it to him.

"What did you do to this?" He eyed it wearily. Then it clicked he thinks I did something to his coffee which believe me I thought about but decided against it.

"You look like you had a long night. You look like shit. I am not in the mood for war today Hudson. I am exhausted." I admit letting out a sigh before lifting the mug to my lips taking a sip of the hot coffee to prove that it was safe to drink. I wasn't lying my body is beyond exhausted. Reid and I went five rounds last night and my body was feeling it big time.

"You don't look so good yourself. Truce..for now?" He stuck his hand out for me to shake and I grabbed it shaking it.

"Robert I wanted to talk to you about something." I waved good morning to Lennox and Reid who both stumbled into the kitchen.

"What's that dear?" He asked his voice full of curiosity folding the newspaper sitting it down. The timer to the oven went off so I excused myself to get the casserole. I carried it to the kitchen table and sat it on the wooden cutting board on the center of the table. I used the spatula to cut large pieces and one by one I sat a steaming piece on everyone's plates.