Breakfast Disaster

I stirred awake inside of Reid's arms. It was almost five am meaning I had to sneak back to my room. The hardest part about keeping us a secret is sneaking around and leaving him in the mornings. The past two weeks have been indescribable though we weren't a couple it felt like we were.

We spend every night together. We text all day long. I have him saved as a cigarette emoji in my contacts and he has me saved as the peach emoji because 'your ass is to die for' his words not mine. It's probably safer to have each other under fake names than it is to get caught.

"Five more minutes." Reid grunted stirring in his sleep.

"No can do big boy, I've got to pee and it's already five." He pulled me tighter against his body snuggling into the crook of my neck. Our bodies on top of one another tangled in the sheets.

"Big boy?" I felt him smirk against my face. I felt him growing hard underneath my leg.

"Yes you're a fat ass now move!" I whined trying to push his rock hard body off of me but had no such luck.

He rolled on top of my covering my body with his before sliding the tip of his erection into my folds. Damn him for making us fall asleep naked. 

"I have to pee!" I groaned feeling him move deeper inside of me filling me all the way.

"It's going to have to wait." His voice deeply coated with lust. The need to pee was shadowed by my arousal. 

"Oh Reid!" I grasped biting the flesh of my lip to quieten my moans which only led to him quickening his pace with no remorse.

"Fuck babe! One of these days you're going to rip off my dick!" Reid nipped at my breast taking my nipple into his mouth grazing it between his teeth sending jolts throughout my body. I felt a climax rip through my body leaving me convulsing underneath Reid who didn't let up once. His thrusts were quick, hard, and deep and my body greedily took it all. I wrapped my arms around his neck lifting my ass off the bed meeting his thrusts so he was hitting that sweet spot that had me free falling as another much stronger orgasm took over. Reid yanked himself out of me before shooting his load on my thigh and rolling back over taking me into his arms.

I let him hold me for a few minutes while we both pulled ourselves together. 

"Ready for our date tonight?" Reid's voice more relaxed sounding like he was seconds away from passing out.

"Very. What should I wear?"

"Whatever you want, something sexy. Though it won't be on long because after dinner I plan on stripping you naked." I groaned pushing myself out of bed. I grabbed a towel hanging off the back of his computer desk chair and wiped myself down. 

"Dirty perv." I bent down and grabbed Reid's Nirvana band shirt off the carpet and pulled it over my head.

"Only when it comes to you. Come back to bed." The need in his voice almost had me obeying his wishes but my bladder was about to bust.

"No can do. I have to pee plus you're little 'quickie' lasted longer than I expected it's almost six. My mom is about to wake up. See you later baby." I winked before opening his bedroom door feeling my heart rate quicken inside of my chest. 

"Damn tease." I heard him mutter before padding quietly across the house. No lights were on so that was a good sign. I tip toed my way down the hallway and stopped by the bathroom to finally pee. Once I was done I washed my hands and tip toed my way back to my side of the house. Sometimes I wish my room was closer to theirs because having to sneak across the whole house is an anxiety trip. 

What would I say if I ever get caught? Sure I can always say I was using the bathroom or something but there is a half bath right by my room. 

After I made it safely to my room I crawled into bed. It's Saturday morning meaning I can go back to sleep but without Reid beside me I am uncomfortable and freezing so sleep sounds impossible. I flipped my tv on and put some random show on Netflix on to drown out the silence.