We Should Get Our Own Place

"I can't believe you have kept this beauty hidden away from me!" Seth grabbed Vals arm spinning her around in a circle taking a second to look her over. His caramel colored eyes trailed her body up and down her body taking her in not that I blame him the girl is freaking gorgeous.

"Should I be worried about him?" Alec leaned in whispering in my ear so only I could hear. I know what he's asking...if he should feel threatened by Seth.

"No he's harmless, just a flirt." Val giggled as she smacked him on the chest playfully.

"Easy there with the flirting cowboy my boyfriend over there looks like he wants to hang you by your balls." Val tilted her head towards Alec whose jaw was ticking like a time bomb.

"Even you have a boyfriend? Are all of your friends taken?" Seth sighed as he plopped himself down on the couch in our living room.

"Afraid so." I shot him an apologetic smile.

"You know who we should hook you up with? Paige!" I beamed feeling like a light bulb just went off inside of my brain.

"Oh. My. Gosh! Yes! She's home from college for the summer. We should have a little get together nothing too big just the usual crew and I'll invite her!" Sarah's blue eyes danced with excitement.

"Sounds like a plan!"

"Is there going to be any gay guys? No offense but being the only gay guy in a group of hot straight people is kind of a buzz kill." Darrell pouted out his bottom lip.

"I'll see what I can do! Even though I should be offended you find us buzz kills but I understand."

"I'll order some pizza and go grab beer. You fuckers invite the rest of the crew." Lennox volunteered as Hudson pulled his arm from around Sarah, they both went to texting people.

"You always have to meddle." Reid kissed the skin of my shoulder hanging out of my tank top.

"Everyone deserves to be at least a fraction of how happy we are." I turned sideways in his lap shooting him a grin. It's true everyone deserves to feel happiness like this in some form or way.

"Want to go take a shower before people start getting here?" Reid wiggled his eyebrows at me and like I had been electrocuted I jumped out of his lap.

"I'm going to take a shower." I announced but everyone was nose deep in their phones or watching some random movie Hudson had put on.

I bolted up the stairs two at a time with Reid following right behind me. I made it into Reid's room and into the bathroom. I started stripping the second I entered his room. By the time I made it into the bathroom I was naked. I turned the water on and climbed inside letting the hot water cascade down my body.

I washed my hair and started to rub conditioner in it when I felt arms snake around my waist. Reid rested his chin on my shoulder holding me in his arms. I turned in his arms grabbing his loofa hanging on the hook and poured some body wash onto it. I started at his collar bone and worked my way down all the way to his feet scrubbing his entire body.

After I was finished I poured some of his shampoo into my hands. I dug my fingers into his hair digging my nails gently in to his scalp working the shampoo in. I watched him lean his head under the faucet as shampoo fled from his head down his body and then down the drain.

I stared at him as if I were taking him in for the first time. How can one person be so beautiful? So breathtaking? It's just not fair to the rest of the male species.

"My turn." His voice hoarse as he poured some of my body wash on my loofa. He started at my collar bone the same way I had with him. He worked his hand over my entire body never once breaking eye contact.