Back Enterance

**SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD! ENJOY! :)****
———————————

After hours of unpacking and putting everything where it needs to go and hanging up family pictures and abstract art paintings our house is officially a home. Exhaustion filled every fiber of my being but there was no time to rest before the cookout. Reid insisted on having our parents and friends over for a housewarming barbecue.

Stripping out of my dirty moving clothes I stepped into a hot shower. Letting the hot water cascade over my body washing away a days worth of sweat and grime. I poured shampoo into the palm of my hand before I started scrubbing my scalp. Once my head was lathered up I stood under the water and rinsed it before I did the same with the conditioner.

I felt arms snake around my waist followed by light kisses being trailed over my shoulder.

"Mmmm!" I groaned in approval leaning back against Reid's body. His hand started to rake over my body before I realized it was the loofa while he gently scrubbed every inch of my body clean. Once I was clean Reid's hands started kneading my breast in his hands rolling my nipples between his fingers sending jolts of electricity straight down to my core.

"That feels so damn good." My voice came out in shallow pants. The exhaustion I felt earlier now long gone and replaced by lust and need like an uncontrolled hunger.

Reid flipped me around and pushed me up against the shower wall before slamming his lips to mine, his hands snaking down my body roaming down to one place I wanted them the most. He slipped one finger into my needy sex.

"Oh God!" I threw my head back as he started to work his finger in and out. His thumb circling around my clit had me in a frenzy. I felt my body climbing up that familiar mountain before Reid inserted another finger.

"Fuck baby you're soaking wet!" Reid started nibbling on my collarbone nipping and sucking on my neck. My first orgasm took over and if Reid wasn't holding up against the wall I'd collapse on the ground.

"Baby I need you!" I panted arching my back while he continued his slow torture on my sex. Suddenly his fingers were gone as he slammed his erection in me making me cry out.

"Fuck! Reid!" Reid grunted lifting me into his arms turning off the water and walking out of our shower. His thrusts were slow and torturous as he walked from our en suite bathroom and to our bed. He crawled on the bed sitting me down on my back not once breaking contact with me.

The second my back hit the bed Reid started to pick up the pace. His thrusts were slow at first but with every thrust they became faster and deeper.

"Goddamnit baby! Fuck me Reid!" I lifted my hips meeting his thrusts so he slammed into the sweet spot that had me on the verge of an intense orgasm.

"Fuck baby! Your pussy is fucking dripping!" Reid grabbed my hips and flipped me over so I was on my hands and knees all while thrusting even deeper into me. He gathered some of my wetness and started spreading it over my ass. I gasped as he started to sink his index finger into my tight ring.

"I hope you're ready because I'm about to fuck this tight little ass of yours!" Reid grunted and I felt my heart rate sky rocket. What did he just say? Oh no no no no.

"What?!" I squealed when I felt him pull more of my wetness to my ass. He pulled his dick out of me and I whimpered missing the fullness.

"Greedy girl tell me you want my dick in that perfect little asshole of yours." Reid's words have wetness trailing down my legs. I remained quiet not able to trust my words because fear was taking over.

Reid took my clit in between his thumb and index finger rolling it causing me to gasp at how fucking good it felt.

Reid slammed his member into my flooded sex before pulling it out then shoving it all the way back in. He went all the way in and pulled all the way out slowly driving me mad. I just wanted to cum and now. The sensations were too much and I couldn't hold back.

"Say it!" Just as I was about to cum Reid pulled himself back out. He was doing this on purpose and enjoying every second of it. Asshole.

"Oh goddamnit Reid fuck me in the ass already!" I screamed unable to hold back. My need to cum was overwhelming.

"As you wish my love." Reid pulled his dick out of me before pressing the head against my asshole. I felt every fiber of my being push against him.

"Take a deep breath and relax baby. It's going to hurt a little just breathe and stay still. Your body will adjust and it will start to feel good." I tense and then try to do as he instructs and calm myself down.

"Ow!" I felt tears pool in my eyes as Reid slowly started to push the head of his erection into my tight ring causing whimper after whimper to leave my lips.

"Shhh breathe baby." Reid whispered though I could feel him holding back trying to be gentle for me. He slowly pushed a little more into me and I felt the tears threatening to leave my eyes.

"Are you okay?" Reid stopped once he was halfway in. The pressure was so intense and I felt my body trying to push him out but the pain was slowly starting to subside. I didn't trust myself to speak so I just nodded making eye contact with him over my shoulder. He pushed himself all the way in making all the air leave my lungs. Reid bit down on my shoulder and started suck on the flesh no doubt leaving a hickey but I didn't care.

He waited until my body had adjusted to his intrusion of my ass.

"Reid! Baby please fucking move!" I cried out desperate to have him move.

"Ready for me to really fuck this tight ass of yours?" His voice hoarse, his words had my sex aching for just that.

"Fuck my tight little ass Reid!" The words were out of my mouth before I could even think and were the fuel that Reid needed to start moving. His thrusts were slow at first but became quick and erratic. His arms grabbed me around my waist pulling my upper body against his while his thrusts hit deeper. He snaked one of his hands down towards my sex before his fingers found my clit. The heavenly torture went on for what felt like ever.

"Holy shit! Fuck me! Oh my God!! REID!!!" I screamed before we both collapsed as our orgasms took over.

"I don't want to have a cookout. I want to sleep." I felt my eyelids droop as exhaustion started to kick in at full force.

"Are you okay love?" Reid asked, his voice full of concern.

"Are you kidding? That was fucking amazing! Why have we not done that before?" A wicked smile spread across Reid's face.

"I told you I'd claim every single part of your body and I meant that. As for what we just did I plan to do that more often." He shot me a panty dropping smile and already I was looking forward to it.