Settled In

If you are still reading at this point THANK YOU! I can't thank you enough for sticking with this story so far! Here is your next update! Please comment/vote!<3

------------------------------

We pulled into the iron fenced in mansion on several acres of land, no neighbors within miles. That is comforting. My mom drove the moving truck up a long stained slab on concrete that led up to the house. The house is gorgeous by any standards. It's huge white and tan stones with big bay windows that take up most of the front of the house. There is a six car garage attached to it with some of the flashiest cars parked inside, easy to spot with the garage doors all open. There's a Lamborghini, an Audi, two Harley Davidson motorcycles, a Range Rover, and a Rolls Royce all parked inside. A bit excessive if you ask me but hey I didn't buy the damn things. I will never be able to afford something like those cars anyways but they sure are nice to look at. 

"Well if it isn't my two beautiful girls! Come on inside here and I'll get my sons to help unload the truck. I am sure you are both exhausted." Robert met us outside with a big warm smile on his face. He is a pretty attractive man to be bluntly honest. He is in his late forties with dark brown hair almost like a chocolate chestnut color. His eyes a deep ocean blue that look like they are melting whenever he looks at my mom. There are wrinkles on his face from aging but he definitely looks amazing for his age. He is in shape from years of running. Mom told me he runs marathons for fun, like who actually does that? Who enjoys running? 

"Hello Mackenzie it's so good to have you here. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask. I want you to feel welcomed here, this is your home now too." He smiles brightly at me his words ringing in my head. This place doesn't feel any more like a home than my old house did.

"There you two are, where is Reid?" Hudson and Lennox came barreling down the driveway looking like underwear models. Both guys look like twins yet are a year apart. Both have Roberts same hair color and sapphire blue eyes. Neither of them answered their dad's question just stood there looking at me with dark broody eyes. I felt myself squirm under their gorgeous eyes but held my ground. I stood a little taller straightening my spine and holding my head a little higher. 

"Hello Mandy, nice to see you again, you too Mackenzie." Hudson's gorgeous blue eyes roamed my body shamelessly. Normally I'd blush but I am hot, sweaty and in no mood.

"You too Hudson. Lennox." I nodded my head saying hello to both of them before I unlocked the back of the truck and lifted the sliding door. I wasted no time grabbing a box starting to unload it.

"Sweetheart let the guys get that. Come in and I will get Louisa to make you some tea." Robert rubbed my back gently as I walked past him.

"No thank you Robert I just want to unpack and get settled in." I tried to offer him the best smile I could muster at a time where I was in no mood to smile. I know I seemed like a pouty teenager but I needed a moment to adjust since my world had just been rocked with the news we were moving yesterday. Everything has happened at warp speed and I was ready for it to slow down. 

"Suit yourself. We will be inside if you need us." My mom grabbed Roberts hand and led him inside his mansion of a house leaving me outside with the two most beautiful guys I have ever seen.

"Where do you want this stuff boss?" Lennox winked and grabbed a box and started following me inside their house.

"All the boxes are labeled just take the boxes to the rooms they have written on them." My mom labeled the boxes since she knows the house a lot better than me. I will be lucky to get even one of these boxes into the right room.

"Ya know you're super hot when you're bossy." Hudson had two boxes stacked on top of each other following in stride beside us.

"I'd take orders from you any day." Lennox walked through the front door leading us inside their immaculate house. All the walls were painted bright white, there was a big black chandelier with crystals hanging down. There were black and white art paintings hung symmetrically along the walls and black iron fixtures on the tables, end tables, and coffee table. There was a black entertainment center with a huge flat screen t.v. planted right in the middle. Everything about this house screams money.

I walked inside and froze in my tracks. I don't know where the guest bathroom is, this house alone has six bathrooms. Seriously who needs that many bathrooms under one roof?

"Lost?" I looked around with a drowning feeling. All I could do was nod.

"As we bring the boxes in I will walk you to each room and give you the grand tour. I know it is intimating but once you know the lay of the land you'll be roaming around here like a pro." I let out a laugh and was surprised that it wasn't forced. Lennox looked at me like I had grown two heads.

"I didn't know you laughed Mack." A bright smile spread across Lennox's face, a smile so bright you can't help but smile too because it is that contagious showing off his perfect bright white straight teeth. 

"I am not a mime. I smile and even laugh once in a while when I have a reason to."

"Look I know you're not thrilled about moving in. Believe me none of us were happy that dad has a girlfriend but I don't want to argue, I actually want to get along with you. We are not that bad I promise well we aren't anyways. I can't speak for Reid..he is a bit harder to get along with."  Hudson sighed scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"You know I am beginning to think that Reid is someone you've all made up." I huffed out another laugh following them up the stairs. They showed me around the house as we unpacked the back of the moving truck.

"He's as real as the day is long but he usually isn't around much." I nodded in understanding because honestly what can I say?

"Seems like a real treat."

"I'd like to think I am." A deep sultry voice sounds from behind me. I whirl around and am met with a guy who looks like Hudson and Lennox but with dark green eyes with hints of gold swimming in them. He stands at least a foot taller than any of the other men in the house and is built like all he does is work out. He is wearing black ripped jeans with a navy blue v-neck shirt showing off the tattoos peaking underneath the sleeves. His dark brown hair styled to perfection yet looks like it took no time at all.

"Ahh you must be Reid."

"Ding ding ding and you must be?" He arched a questioning eyebrow at me and suddenly I had forgotten how to speak. Can you blame me? The guy is freaking gorgeous, the most breath taking creature to ever to walk the face of the earth.

"Mackenzie." I blurt out unable to say much else. He nods and shoves past us down the stairs. What in the hell was that about?