Connecting

Thunder and lightening sounded from outside the tent. The storm had taken over full force. 

"Okay? Wait really?" Reid's voice sounded surprised, like he was shocked that I agreed to give him another chance, to give us another chance.

"Yes really." I felt the brightest smile spread across my face. Reid grabbed my hand pulling me out from underneath the tent. Rain was pouring smacking the ground soaking everything in sight. Reid took off running pulling me along with him, thankfully my mom didn't make me wear heels but my sandals left my feet soaked. I didn't know where he was taking us but let him lead the way. We ran uphill towards a building away from the reception. Away from everyone. Reid turned the doorknob before pushing the door open. He pulled us inside slamming the door shut flicking the door locked. He backed me against the door caging me against it, our breath coming out in pants. Though it was dark inside the small building the moon peaked in through the frosted glass windows shining right in Reid's eyes. In the dark I can see his eyes filled with emotions I couldn't put my finger on. Lust? Need? Love? 

I felt Reid take my face in between his hands before his lips collided with mine. Once our lips connected I felt whole. I felt complete. I felt every ounce of worry I had disappear. Reid ran his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance which I eagerly gave him. Our lips moved together saying things words never could. The kiss was passionate, raw and filled with need. The need for each other. Reid's hands started to roam down my body while mine did the same to his. Our hands moved slow like they were exploring each other for the first time. I peeled Reid's suit jacket away from his body letting it fall to the floor. 

With steady hands I started to unbutton his button up shirt while he slowly unzipped my dress. It felt like time was moving in slow motion when all I wanted was to feel him inside of me. I needed him, as crazy as that sounds. We stripped each other until we were both naked. 

"I know now isn't exactly the right time to ask you this but I need to know not that it's any of my business...have you been with anyone else?" Reid's voice came out just above a whisper. There was a need to know in his voice.

"No. I couldn't. I didn't want to." Reid scooped me into his arms before slamming his lips to mine as I wrapped myself around him letting him carry us to a couch he stumbled across and almost tripped but somehow managed to sit us down on the comfortable cushions. 

"Thank God! I haven't either...been with anyone else. Not since you. I can't even look at another woman. I meant it when I said you're it for me, forever. Are you sure about this?" I knew what he was asking, if I was sure about having sex with him but I was literally putty in his hands right now. There was no going back, not from this. I didn't want to. 

"I am sure." I nodded never being more certain of anything in my life. Reid laid me on my back on the plush couch before slowly entering the head of his member into my folds which was aching for him. I suppose a year of no sex can do that to you. Reid slowly slid all the way inside of me filling me in a way that only he can.

"Oh my God!" I groaned throwing my head back. Reid rested his forehead on mine as he thrust into me at a slow pace. His thrusts were slow and gentle as his lips met mine. The only sounds that could be heard were the sounds of our skin slapping against one another's. This wasn't rough sex, this was love making. This was using our bodies to say things that our mouths can't. This was letting our bodies show each other how much we love and need one another. To connect in a way that only we can. 

I felt my climax building and building while my hands wrapped their way around Reid's neck meeting his thrusts. Reid started kissing down my jaw line nipping and sucking my flesh driving me wild. 

"Oh Reid! Reid!" I moaned taking my bottom lip between my teeth squeezing it for dear life. The sounds of both of us moaning and grunting filled the air. I knew neither of us were going to last long, the sensations were too much. I felt my orgasm take off pulling Reid over the ledge with me. After we both climaxed he rolled over collapsing beside me pulling me against him wrapping his arms around me. In his arms I felt happy. I felt safe. I felt at ease. I felt at peace. 

"I love you. I always have Kenzie and I always will." In that moment I was happier than I had been in a year. 

"I love you Reid Ashton."