Bonfire

We spent the rest of the day tubing and swimming. Hours and hours in the sun had me exhausted. My body was aching from countless times flying out of my tube and slapping against the water. I would be covered in bruises tomorrow but it is a price to pay plus it was so much fun at the moment.

I went up to our room to change and get ready for the bonfire. I stayed in my swimsuit in case we decided to go swimming again later. I slipped on the white ripped jean shorts I packed and pulled the red crop top over my head. I left my hair down in it's natural beach waves. I sprayed myself with some coconut body spray and made my way downstairs. Lennox and Hudson were arguing over who was going to cook the hamburgers. Paige, Sarah, and Val were all gossiping about something in Vogue.

Alec was throwing a football back and forth with Charlie and Carson. Darrell was laying on a towel on the beach observing any and every man that walked passed him whether they were gay or not.

Reid was sitting on a couch on the patio watching his brothers argue.

"There you are. Come here." Reid grabbed my hand pulling me down beside him. I curled against him resting my head on his chest.

"Well aren't you two cute?" Hudson cooed flopping down in an empty patio chair. He lost the battle with Lennox who was now slapping burgers on the grill while drinking a beer.

"Shut the fuck up." Reid grunted but pulled me closer against his body placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"Yo Ashton's what is up my dudes!" A deep voice boomed from behind us. I heard footsteps barreling up the wooden stairs to the porch.

"Parker! What's up you crazy motherfucker?" Hudson jumped to his feet smacking the new comer on the back. Parker stood between two other guys, all three standing together were intimidating to say the least.

"Hudson! Damn you finally grew into those long arms of yours! It's good to see you man." Parker did some dude handshake with Lennox before he took a seat in another patio chair. Parker was attractive no doubt about it with his blonde hair styled to perfection yet looked like he just rolled out of bed. His eyes a piercing emerald green and a body that looked like it belonged on a sports magazine. The other two guys with him sat at the remaining empty chairs were twins. Each with strawberry blonde that looked red in some lights yet blonde in others. They each had hazel eyes mixed with blues and greys. They were both slim yet in shape.

"Yo Reid! How are ya man?" Parker asked nodding his head towards Reid who seemed uninterested in Parker.

"I'm good."

"Charming as ever, huh? It's good to see you. You haven't been out here in what two years?"

"Yeah." Reid nodded tightening his hold on me. What is that all about?

"And who is this pretty little thing?" Parker asked smirking at me. The look he gave me made my skin crawl and not in a good way.

"This is Mackenzie. Leave her the fuck alone." Reid snapped his tone laced with warning.

"Noted. Chill dude I am just curious. You've never brought a chick here before. Forgive me for letting my curiosity get the best of me. It's nice to meet you. This is Preston and Phillip." Parker introduced me to the twins who each shot me warm smiles.

"Nice to meet you guys."

"Forgive him Mack, I know he seems like a fucking creep but he means well." Lennox smacked Parker on the back.

"I am not a creep! I am just trying to catch up here." Parker pouted leaning back in his chair popping the top on his beer before chugging half of its contents.