Telling Lennox

By the time I woke up my body was sore but in the best way possible. Three rounds of intense sex will do that to ya. The sun was barely starting to peak through the curtains. Reid wasn't in bed much to my dismay. I crawled out of bed and padded my way to the en suite bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth, went to the bathroom, and threw my hair in a messy bun. I didn't bother brushing it after my shower last night so there's no helping it now.

I slipped into my black bikini and then used a T-shirt that was two sizes too big. I made my way out of the room and down the hallway. The aromas of bacon, eggs, sausage, biscuits, toast, and coffee filled the house. I didn't realize just how hungry I was until I smelled all the yummy food but I suppose staying up until the wee hours of the morning going round after round with your boyfriend will do that to you.

"Oh good morning Mack! Hungry?" Sarah beamed at me as soon as I walked into the kitchen. She was sitting beside Hudson who was shoving his face like his life depended on it not that I was shocked the dude is an animal. Lennox and his friends were at table on table but my eyes landed on Reid who was sipping coffee reading the newspaper.

"I am starving!" Reid looked over the top of the paper shooting me a knowing smirk before turning back towards the paper. I made my plate before sitting down at the table.

"Damn Mack! I've never seen you eat so much before." Lennox's eyes bugged to twice their usual size when he took a look at my plate.

"What can I say? I am just hungry." I shrugged my shoulders before taking another bite.

"Hi I am Mackenzie. This goober was rude and didn't introduce us last night." I reached my hand across the table offering it to the first guy, I knew was Charlie because I heard Lennox say it. Charlie is tall, at least a whole foot taller than me. His blonde hair long like a surfers with honey almond colored eyes. The guy is buff, I am talking muscles on top of muscles.

"Charlie nice to meet you babe." He winked shooting me a bright smile, a smile that seems like it could charm the pants off of any woman except for me. As soon as the word babe slipped from his lips Reid folded the paper tossing it on the table beside him. From where I was sitting beside him I could feel the anger rolling off of him coming off in waves.

I was scared he was going to jump across the table at any given second. Even Hudson stopped eating, his sapphire blue eyes zoned in on his brother gauging his reaction. I acted quick grabbing Reid's thigh under the table hoping that my touch would calm him down.

"Nice to meet you Charlie. And you are?" I smiled hoping to ease the burning tension I was sure everyone could around the table could feel but looking around everyone seemed clueless except for Reid, Hudson, and I.

"I am Carson. We have heard a lot about you. Heard you are quite the character, keeping everyone on their toes. Don't mind Charlie here, he is a good guy he just doesn't know when to shut his mouth." Carson seemed more down to earth and polar opposites of Charlie with his short jet black hair and light crystal clear blue eyes and bright smile that reached his eyes.

"Psh she is more like a fucking train wreck but we love her just the same." Hudson scoffed and just like that the tense air was lifted. Reid loosened up under my touch where my hand was still rubbing his thigh in smooth circles.

"Oh like you guys are a walk in the park? You eat like wild fucking animals and you are messy as fuck plus you act like manwhores every chance you get."

"Hey I am a changed man! Well except for the animal and messy part but I am a one woman man now!"

"Hey I am proud of you! It's Sarah I feel bad for. You could still run ya know?" I shot her a playful smile tilting my head towards the door,