One Of The Ladies

You guys I am LOVING this story so far! What do you all think?! Who is your favorite? Why? Tell me in the comments!<3 Also please remember to vote so I know you are enjoying this story!

--------------------------------------------

"Zip!" I ordered from where I was sitting on top of my suit case. Reid grunted trying to force the zipper that was caught on the track stuck in its place. 

"Easy for you to say! Damn babe we are only going to be gone three days!" Reid yanked the zipper harder this time causing the zipper to pop off breaking sending him flying forward landing on my legs. If I weren't sitting on my bag my stuff would be on the floor.

"Hey! You broke my bag Mr. Hulk!" I shrieked jumping off of my bag. I tried opening it the rest of the way but it was zipped and stuck in place.

"Babe relax I will open it and get your stuff out. You can put your stuff in my bag. You're going to have to downsize...a lot." 

"Fine! Not my fault if everyone there sees me naked if I run out of clothes." I crossed my arms over my chest and watched as his eyes darken with noticeable anger. As wrong as it is it is funny to see him get all riled up.

"Oh they will not! Damn it woman don't threaten me like that. I wanted to kill my own brother because he saw you naked...imagine if it is someone else. I can't promise the same mercy to another male. I can't stand the thought of anyone else seeing what's mine." He closed the distance between us until his face was only centimetres away from mine, his minty breath fanned my face.

"How would you feel if let's say Valerie or one of the other girls saw me naked would you think it was so funny?" An unfamiliar anger made its way through my veins at lightening speed. Reid yanked open my bag smirking at me knowing he won this little game. 

"Touche' I will down size." I muttered yanking my clothes out of my bag. I grabbed a black bikini and an emerald green one piece that had cut outs on the sides and up at the top. I pulled out a bright orange sundress and a pair of white ripped jean shorts with a red cropped top. I grabbed a few pairs of underwear and sat everything I had in my hands on the bed.

"There." I huffed and started putting everything else that I couldn't take with me back into my dresser. 

"Come on you two! We need to get on the road now so we don't hit rush hour traffic!" We heard Hudson yell from downstairs. Reid grabbed my stuff and walked towards his room. I grabbed my phone and followed behind him. I watched him put my stuff in his bag and zip it before grabbing it wheeling it out of his room. 

"Oh I see how you and Mack are friends, you two are cut from the same cloth." Robert shook his head in disbelief once I landed at the bottom of the stairs. 

"That we are!" Valerie giggled before beaming at me brightly. 

"You guys please take good care of these girls. I know they can be a handful but they are my babies!  Girls please don't be too much trouble this weekend. Call us if you need us!" My mom watched the guys load up Reid's car and Lennox's suv. His friends were going to meet us there since there are so many of us going. 

"We will! Love you guys!" Hudson yelled climbing into the passenger seat of Lennox's car. Sarah and her friend Paige got into the backseat while Reid and I got into the front seat and Valerie, Darrell, and Alec squished into the backseat. 

"Sweet ride you got here man." Alec gushed in awe from the back seat.

"Thanks."

"I'm Alec, Vals boyfriend."  Alec introduced himself. Reid started driving leading the way while Lennox followed behind us.