You're Not You When You Are Horny

You guys...here is your update! This story is sadly nearing its end! I hope you are all enjoying this story! If so please rate & comment!
—————————
"Do we really have to go? I'd rather stay in bed...naked with you." I sighed throwing my tube of mascara back on my dresser.

"Babe you know there's nothing I'd like more that to do just that but tonight is a big deal for us. It's our first outing as a couple with our friends." He's right. Of course he's right. This is important but that didn't make me want to go anymore.

"Plus the sooner we leave the sooner we can come home and I'll take my sweet time exploring your body until the wee hours of the morning." Reid rose from the bed closing the distance between us wrapping his arms around my waist. He took my earlobe into his mouth sucking and nibbling on it. I melted into his touch.

"You're not making this any easier!" I whine rubbing my ass against his growing erection.

"Fuck let's go." Reid groaned before interlacing our hands together leading us out of my room and down the stairs.

"Last chance to change your mind! We would have the whole house to ourselves!" I suggested almost desperately trying to get him to change his mind but had no such luck. Our parents extended their honeymoon, they needed more 'alone time' together as gross as that is to imagine what they meant by that I also understood.

"No can do." I huffed stomping behind him towards his stupid car. Reid opened my door for me smirking when I grunted and plopped myself down. Thankful that I decided against a dress instead I opted for black ripped skinny jeans with holes in the knees. I added a shite sheer loose fitted tank top and a pair of strapy sandals. I threw my hair into a messy ponytail and kept my makeup light.

"You look beautiful by the way." Reid winked before shutting my door. The entire car ride there...I pout. I wanted to be alone with Reid. I wanted to make up for lost time. Before I knew it Reid was pulling into the parking lot parking the car. Normally I would wait for him to open my door but right now I was still pouting. I jumped out of the car crossing my arms over my chest.

We don't say a word the entire walk up to the night club. The music was thumping. The bouncer lifted the red velvet rope letting us in. Inside the nightclub is a sea of sweaty people grinding on one another. The aroma of sweat and booze and even cigarettes filled the small club. The music was bumping so hard I could literally feel it in my bones which irritated me even more than I already was.

"There you are!" Asia jumped out of Damien's lap. They started dating right before graduation and fell quick and hard for one another. They got married a month after graduation in Las Vegas. They eloped and didn't tell anyone until they got home.

"Hey!" I waved a small hello saying hi to all of our friends.

"I didn't think you would come! I haven't seen you in months! Word on the street is you two are back together is that true?" Hannah launched herself at me crushing me in her death grip. I forgot how much I adored this free spirited girl until I had my arms around her.

"Boy news travels fast! I missed you too."

"So is it true? You two?" She looked back and forth between us. Her emerald green eyes dancing with curiosity.

"Yes." I nod my head slowly. My pouting was quickly turning into annoyance. I needed to fix it and fast. Glancing around I found a full bottle of Tequila. Perfect! I grabbed the bottle twisting the lid before placing the bottle up to my lips. I started chugging the liquid gulping it down.

"Holy shit Mack! At least let us have some." Hudson tried pulling the bottle from my lips but I was quicker and turned my body preventing him from taking it away from me.