Tangled Up

We were both naked within seconds. I laid underneath Reid who was looking me up and down raking his eyes over my body like he was preserving every single inch of me. I felt so open and exposed. Absentmindedly I crossed my arms over my chest shielding it from his view. Grabbing both of my wrists he moved them away from my body before pinning them at my sides beside my head. 

"Don't cover yourself from me Kenzie, you are fucking perfect." Reid started kissing down my jawline sucking and nibbling at the skin. I felt all of my worries and insecurities fade away as quickly as they came. He started kissing his way down my chest before taking one of my nipples into his mouth. I groaned as I felt him nip at the flesh gently as tingles ignited throughout my body.

Reid's hands started roaming over my body slowly, so slow it was almost torture. The tips of his fingers started at my wrists then went up my arms and then down my chest and stomach before he finally touched my throbbing core. 

"Are you sure you want to do this Kenzie? Once we start I won't be able to stop." He asked staring deep into my eyes, he was holding himself back that much was obvious but I didn't want him to, I was too far gone by now. I wanted, no needed him in the worst way.

"Fuck yes!" I moaned once he slipped a finger inside of my wet folds. The feel was foreign, I have touched myself countless times but that was nothing compared to this. He pumped his finger in and out slowly before using his thumb to circle around my clit and I lost it. 

"Holy fuck!" I gasped arching my back as he worked his fingers. I felt him pick up the pace, my body climbing and climbing higher and higher before I felt like I was being pushed over the edge free falling. Stars clouded my vision as I rode out my orgasm. 

Reid pulled his finger out of me before slipping it into his mouth sucking the taste of me off of his finger, something so taboo yet made my core ache for him yet again.

Reid placed gentle kisses on my lips before staring into my eyes asking for permission for what was coming next and though I was scared like hell I wanted this. 

Reid lined his member up with my entrance and slowly inserted the tip. Looking at the length and girth of that thing was intimidating so I knew this was going to hurt.

"I will be as gentle as I can." Reid grabbed my face between his hands cradling it gently before kissing me tenderly. I felt him slip more inside of me breaking away the barrier. I felt tears pool in the corner of my eyes before he slid the rest of the way inside before stopping. He leaned in and kissed the corners of my eyes capturing the tears on his lips.

We laid there for a few moments while Reid stroked the sides of my face with the back of his finger tips. The pain was intense at first but with every second that passed the pain had turned to pleasure.

Who knew that he could be so sweet? So gentle? So caring? This is a side of him I have never seen before and I get the feeling no one has seen it other than me. 

"Reid." I groaned out slowly between breaths. I felt full and aching with need for him. His eyes darkened with lust as he started to move inside of me, pulling almost all the way out leaving the tip in before sliding back all the way until I couldn't take anymore. The sensations that I felt were too much and yet just enough. 

Our moans and groans were all that could be heard in my room. 

"Good God Kenz you are so damn tight I feel like you are going to rip my dick off!" Reid groaned in my ear sending a shiver down my spine before he gently bit my collar bone area.

"Oh my God!" I arched my back leaning into his lips. He continued his thrusts while I was a panting, moaning, and groaning mess. I lifted my lips slightly to meet his thrusts which only made him growl almost animal like before slamming into me while I was eager to accept anything I could get from him. 

I could tell he was trying to hold himself back but I didn't want him to. I wanted him, all of him no matter that meant.

"Reid don't hold back." I whimpered my full of need.

"Kenz I don't want to hurt you." He looked at me like I was crazy with bewildered eyes. 

"I don't give a shit! You can't hurt me now move your ass." I demanded and my words took a toll on him before he grabbed my hips holding me in place. He picked up the pace slamming into me with such a force my bed was screeching across the wood floor. 

"Oh FUCK!" I bit down on my lip trying to hush my moans almost to the point where my lip started to bleed I let go of my throbbing lip before digging my nails into Reid's back dragging them down his skin.

"Oh Goddamnit Kenz!" He groaned continuing his wild movements. I felt my body climbing and climbing. I bit him on the shoulder where his collarbone and shoulder meet needing something to keep me from screaming out his name. 

"Damn it baby!" Reid tightened his grip on my hips making me bite harder, he didn't seem to care in fact he seemed to enjoy it. There would no doubt be a mark left there but I didn't care. It was either bite him or wake up our whole house and that is the last thing either of us need right now. How would we explain what we were doing? 

He picked up the pace and suddenly I let go of my release pulling him over with me. We climaxed together, he pulled out spilling on the inside of my thighs before rolling over collapsing beside me.

Our breaths were coming out in deep pants as we tried to recollect ourselves.

"Good God Reid!" I flung the sheets off of my sweaty body letting the cold crisp air hit my sticky skin. 

"It's hard to believe you have never done that before, that was seriously the best I have ever had Kenz." Reid threw his arm over my waist laying his head on my shoulder. I snuggled closer to him tangling our legs together.

"Well I am glad I wasn't a disappoinment." I couldn't wipe the smile from my face. Should I be offended that he compared me to the other girls he has been with? I don't feel offended in fact I took it a compliment because I knew he meant it and that did things to me that I couldn't put into words. I felt my eyelids starting to droop as sleep started to take over.

"You are going to be my downfall." Was the last thing I heard as I let sleep take over.

***REID'S POV***

I laid there with Mackenzie curled up against my side. I shouldn't be laying here with her cuddled up like this but it feels so damn good. She has crawled my skin and I let her. The more I try to ignore her the closer she becomes. The harder I try not to look at her and admire her the harder I want to. This girl in my arms is a bombshell, she is beautiful, she is smart, she is funny, she is witty. She is everything a man could ever want and something I should run from. 

I barely know the girl and I feel her sinking her hooks into me and the thought of that scares the hell out of me. We don't even get along ninety nine percent of the time, and we can't even talk without arguing and yet when she is in the room I can't help but look at her. She is one of those people who brighten even the darkest of rooms. She is going to be my downfall no doubt about that. 

Now that I felt her from the inside I will never have enough of her. I will crave her, because if being with her is like what we both just felt no one can ever compare to that. 

Fuck I am so screwed.