Caught

Good morning my lovelies! Here is your update!<3

------------------------

I jolted awake when I felt something press against my ass cheek. My eyes adjusted to the sun shining through my blinds. I felt a body pressed against mine and I started thrashing around trying to escape the hold on me.

"Babe be still or you're going to hurt my junk." A deep voice filled with sleep muttered against my ear. 

"Oh my God! You scared me." I breathed clutching my chest. My breaths coming out fast and sharp.

"Why?"

"I don't remember a whole lot from last night. I remember us talking outside and you helping me into the car but that's it."

"Did you think I was someone else?" The disdain in his voice made me uneasy. Of course I didn't think he was someone else but I also didn't know I had someone in bed with me either.

"No I just don't remember us going to bed. I'm surprised you stayed." I mumbled looking away from him his gaze became overwhelming.

"Baby look at me." His voice still filled with sleep but even halfway awake he is still the most gorgeous man I've ever seen. I looked up at him.

"You asked me to stay but I'm glad you did because I don't want to be anywhere but in bed with you in my arms. I don't know about you but that's the best I've slept in days."

"Me too." I breathed out cuddling closer to him. I didn't feel hungover or anything I just felt at peace, a feeling only being with him can bring.

"You know you mentioned something last night before you fell asleep." I felt my heart rate double it's usual pace. What in the world could I have said in my sleep?

"Oh my God...what did I say?"

"That you're falling in love with me." My heart rate plummeted. I looked at him for any indication that he was scared or ready to run for the hills but he was calm which only scared me even more. How could I have admitted that drunk?

"Fuck." I groaned covering my face with my hands. This is absolutely mortifying. 

"Baby look at me." Reid pulled my hands from my face. He pinned my wrists on each side of my face letting his eyes pour into mine burning into me like wildfire.

"I love you." His voice was calm as a bright smile spread across his face.

"Really?" I whispered as all the air left my lungs.

"Yes McKenzie Shaw. I love you." His voice hoarse now as his eyes roamed my face. I bit my lip between my teeth. He groaned before slamming his lips on mine he held my wrists in place as our lips moved in sync.

"I need to shower." I groaned when his lips started making their way down my neck.

"No you don't. Your skin tastes like heaven." He grunted into my neck.

"I smell like alcohol. Let's go shower." I pushed him away before climbing out of bed.

"I don't want to get up." He groaned pulling the sheets over his head.

"Fine I guess I will shower by myself and leave you with the thoughts of me soaking wet and naked in your shower." I smirked turning on my heel leaving my room. I opened his bedroom door and stalked across his bedroom and into his en suite bathroom. I turned on the shower and peeled his shirt over my body and slipped out of my underwear. Standing under the scalding hot water I started to wash my hair before I felt arms snake around my waist.

"You're a damn tease woman." He groaned sucking on my shoulder. I leaned into his touch letting the water rinse the conditioner out of my hair. Reid's hands started roaming my body like he was experiencing it for the first time taking his sweet time while doing so.