Fucking Pervert

Good evening beautiful people! This chapter was fun to write :) I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!<3

---------------------------------

Hudson and Lennox aren't so bad. They helped me unload the whole entire moving truck. I learned a lot of the Ashton brothers. Lennox is a Freshman at The University of Florida and is on the football team there as the Quarterback. He is able to live at home because campus is only twenty miles away. Hudson is a senior at the school I was just enrolled in and so is Reid, they must be twins or something. Hudson plays football at the high school and is apparently some big deal there. The Ashton brothers easily look like they could pass as triplets even though Reid is the tallest of the three and has different colored eyes than the other two. 

I spent the rest of the night holed up in my room unpacking my boxes and I instantly regret how I packed everything because everything is a disaster and will take me hours to get everything put away. My room is pretty big with a king sized bed that has a black comforter, two white distressed dressers and a matching nightstand. The only thing that my room was missing was it's own bathroom.

After I was finished unpacking everything and had everything where I wanted it I decided it was time for a hot bath. I gathered some of my pajamas and my phone and head across the house towards the bathroom. 

"Hey sweetie got everything put away?" My mom beamed at me from where she was molded against Robert on the living room couch.

"Yeah I just want to take a long hot bath."

"The only bathroom in this house with a working tub is the one in our room. I will have someone out here to fix the bathroom in the upstairs bathroom by your room as soon as possible. Feel free to use ours until then." I nodded and turned around and walked into my mom and Roberts room. His room is masculine but there is definitely a womanly touch with the flowers in vases on the dresser. His king sized bed along the back wall had a floral maroon and dark grey comforter on it that I am pretty sure my mom picked out. There were framed pictures of them on the wall and some of her things from our old house spread throughout the room.

I walked into the bathroom attached to their room. Thinking of it as their room is weird and just reminds me that life as I knew it is over and now I live in a house with four men and that is not something I ever expected to happen. I flicked on the bathroom lights and felt my heart sing when I saw the Jacuzzi bathtub. The walls painted spotless white, the counter tops a black and white marble matching the sinks and the toilet. There was a stand in shower that had two shower heads and then there was the bathtub. I sat my clothes down and bent down turning on the water letting it heat up before I put the plug in and poured some bubble bath in. I stripped down and decided to call my boyfriend Aaron.

"Hey baby!" I smiled into the phone. We have been together three months and he is one of the main reasons I didn't mind switching schools. He lives in the middle of town so he was able to choose what school he went to. Don't ask me why he chose the one on this side but he did. We met through friends of ours since we hang out with the same crowd no matter the schools we go to.

"How was moving? Get everything unpacked?" Aaron asked sounding genuinely curious.

"Finally! I met Robert's sons, he has three of them. Well I had met Hudson and Lennox but I just met Reid and let me say he seems like an asshole."

"Wait..Reid? As in Reid Ashton?" He asks almost sounding shocked.

"You know him?" I never put two and two together. Of course he knows them. They all went to the same school.

"I know all the Ashton brothers, they are all arrogant pricks but Reid is a real bastard. Stay away from him." Aaron warned his tone no longer calm it was low and warning.

"I can't necessarily do that Aaron, we live under the same roof." I started to climb into the now full bathtub letting the bubbles and hot water cover my skin. My muscles scream in agony from being used all day but I feel myself starting to relax.

"I guess you are right but be careful, mess with that guy and you will get burned." Aaron sighs into the phone and everything about the tone in his voice has me worried.

"I have no intentions of being anywhere near him so you have nothing to worry about." I hear giggling on the other end of the line causing my eyebrows to knit together. The sounds of girly giggles pour into the phone. 

"Who is that?" I ask curiously.

"I am with Zach, Mia, and Kendall." He trails off slowly and I feel myself getting riled up but quickly try to hone it in. Zach and Mia are a couple but Kendall is his ex girlfriend so the fact that he is with her leaves me feeling a certain type of way. I push myself up into a sitting position, the water sloshing around me. 

"Wow Aaron-" I start getting ready to give him a piece of my mind before the bathroom door is yanked open and in strolls Reid as if he himself owns the place.

"Wow Kenzie you've got some nice tits!" Reid whistles letting his eyes trail over my naked chest. I briefly forgot I was naked until I looked down and my whole chest is exposed and all the bubbles on my skin had dissolved.

"Get out of here you fucking perv!" I slap my free arm across my chest shielding my chest from his lingering eyes.

"Wait Reid is in the bathroom with you? While you're in the tub? Wow Mack, nice real nice."

"Aaron you don't have any room to be mad at me, you're the one who is with your ex girlfriend."

"Not the same and you know it! I am not naked with someone else." He yelled so loud I had to move my phone from my face.

"I am not naked with someone else I am the only one naked." I rolled my eyes.

"Get out!" I gesture towards the bathroom door he just barged through but the smirk on his face let me know he wasn't going to play it my way but I can't say that I am surprised. 

"I don't think I will." Reid plopped himself down on the counter watching my every move like a predator.

"Whatever screw the guy for all I care." The other end of my phone went dead. He hung up on me and had the audacity to act that way?

"So you're dating Aaron Whitley?" He barks out a laugh shaking his head in disbelief.

"Yeah, and?" I arched a questioning brow at Reid.

"The guy is a pussy." He lets out a sarcastic laugh. If I wasn't mad at Aaron I would be tearing this guy apart for insulting my boyfriend but the way he acted on the phone irritated me.

"Seriously dude get the fuck out of here!" I growled feeling myself getting angry. I have asked him several times to leave and he refuses.

"No can do Kenz. I will sit here all night long until you get out of the tub if I have to."

"What is your plan? If you think I am afraid of you seeing me naked you are wrong." I stood up and unplugged the tub letting the water drain. Reid's eyes trailed over my naked body shamelessly. I am not embarrassed of my body. I know I have a decent figure from years of playing volleyball. So what's the shame? The dude is hell bent on annoying me so might as well give him a show.

Reid's eyes widened when I stepped out of the tub and strutted to where he was sitting and grabbed my towel and wrapped myself in it shielding him from my nakedness.

"You just let anyone see you naked?" Reid's eyebrow shot up in disbelief.

"No, I don't. You are the only guy who has ever seen me naked. Happy now perv?" I grabbed my underwear and stepped into them and pulled them up my thighs along with my pajama shorts. I dropped the towel and quickly slipped my t-shirt over my head thankful to be fully clothed.

"Not even Whitley? Wait that means you are a-" I watched him cross his arms across his chest leaning back casually.

"Virgin? Yes I am. Look asshole I really don't want to have any problems here. Okay? My mom is happy like truly happy. Do me a favor and stay out of my way."