Tied Up

**SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD!** Enjoy! ;)
———————————
I woke up to the feeling of lips making their way up my calves. The kisses were light and feathery. I went to move my hands but had no success. My eyes snapped open but all I saw was black. I was blindfolded. I moved my hands and pulled on silk restraints that were wrapped around my wrists and tied through the headboard.

"Not so fast baby, you'll bruise your wrists." Reid's voice was husky as he spoke between the kisses that were making their way up my thighs. I was wiggling with anticipation, the burning ache I felt in my core was consuming me.

"Why am I tied up? And blindfolded?" I panted   gasping as his tongue slowly slid up my inner thigh barely brushing against my sex as he made his way up my other thigh. His tongue finally brushed against my sex lapping at my pùssy at a torturous rate. The aching need was taking over. The cool air blowing against my wet core sent shivers over my body.

"I want to roam and explore every single part of your body."

"You already have! You know my body better than anyone! Hell you know my body better than I do!" I took my bottom lip between my teeth stifling a moan when Reid's tongue swirled around my clit. I felt my back arch off the bed as he tongue made slow circles around my sensitive bud.

"Mmmm Kenzie I know your body better than anyone ever will." His voice so raw, so hot, so possessive was enough to have me on edge.

"You are so fucking beautiful baby, you know that?" Reid grunted from between my legs.

"Oh God!" My back flew off the bed again when Reid slipped two fingers into me pumping them slow at first but finally picking up some pace.

"You're so responsive to my touch, see?" I felt fingertips slowly moving up my stomach towards my chest causing my nipples to tighten under his touch.

"You don't even have to tell me you are enjoying this baby because your moans, the way your body arches up for my touch, hell even your breathing gives you away."

"Reid! Please!" I begged wiggling my hips trying just get him to go faster needing the release.

"Please what?" I could hear the smirk in his voice. Instead of granting me my release he started pumping his fingers faster then slower and then faster again and then slower. It was too much.

"I need to cum!" I begged, not even caring that I sounded desperate. It was his fault after all. Stupid talented man with his stupid talented fingers. Suddenly this fingers were out of me. I whimpered when his fingers left me empty feeling my orgasm slowly slipping away.

"Baby this is going to be fast and hard! I hope that's okay." I felt the bed dip beneath Reid's weight as he crawled up the bed.

"Just fuck me!" I cried desperately. I didn't care how hard or fast it was hell the harder the better.

Reid lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist before slamming into me.

"Goddamnit Reid!" I hissed out between clenched teeth while his thrusts held no mercy. He slammed into me wildly like an uncontrollable animal. The sounds of our skin slapping together, his grunts, and my moans and screams were the only sounds to be heard.

I felt my orgasm building and building. Reid knew it too because he started circling around my clit while holding me with his other arm against his body. I felt the blindfold ripped off my face and instantly my eyes snapped open. The raw and hungry look in Reid's eyes was my undoing.

"Fuck! Reid! Oh my God!" I chanted his name while I rode out my orgasm. I felt like I was falling even though I felt my body tight against Reid's. His thrusts slowed hitting the sweet spot deep inside me.

"Untie me." I whispered desperately needing to touch him. He released my body and quickly untied my wrists before scooping me back into his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I felt my body mold against his and he started thrusting slow and deep. While his thrusts just seconds ago were hard and rough these are slow and raw, filled with love and passion.

"I love you." Reid's lips connected with mine, he slipped his tongue in my mouth and together our tongues fought for dominance. Our movements were slow, deep, raw, and passionate. Our bodies show each other how much they love one another in ways words fall short.

"I love you!"