Be still my beating heart

Guess who's back, back again!!! 

Hello bitches, how have you all been? Have you missed me? I'm so sorry (not sorry) that it has taken me so long to update, I've just been so freaking busy. So, as you guys already know, my crazy ass always has something to say in every chapter. I just wouldn't be me if I upload a chapter without adding a little bit of me on the page. But this one is serious, it has come to my attention that in book one of this series, there is some racist shit. First, I must let you guys know that when I was writing book one, I was in university and my friend at the time (who is not black) would read my chapters and add or change things that made the chapter flow better. 

For the most part, she was great, and I never felt the need to reread what she has added, (but I should have) but a few of my readers have highlighted that some racist f**kery was going down in my book. I did find a few and changed them and I am planning to do a full reread some time in the distant future to try to catch anymore runaway racist comment. I have a zero-tolerance for racism and don't want to be remotely attached at anyone with such values. Had I known the bitch was writing this in my book, we wouldn't have been friends. I'm now wondering if the bitch even considered me a friend. I consider myself to be a melanin goddess, and so should all of my sisters and brothers of different skin tone. Let all stand together and shout, "FUCK RACISM!!" United we stand, divided we fall. 

Anyway, I do apologise for this and I'm truly sorry if anyone was offended by this (I know I was), just have patience with me and let me know if you find any more of these remarks. However, if you still can't read because of this and find it hard to continue, let me know and I'll remove the book until I'm finished editing it. 

Lastly, I'm currently working on a fantasy novel with another lovely fellow Wattpader and we are going to put it up on both our pages for you love people to read. It's not going to be of the sexy steamy variety, but if you guys want it to be, we might consider it. 

I'm going to let you get your reading on now. I love you bitches so much! Thank you for supporting my work.  

*********

Chapter 17

Killian P.O.V

I saw my men watching her as her delicate fingers worked to undo her braids. She made such a simple act look sexy as hell. A few of them shifted uncomfortably as she titled her head to the side and slide her fingers into her hair. Shaking her luscious curls loose from the braid. I don't know what the f**k she just did, but she went from looking like an eighteen-year-old with two pigtails to a sexy as f**k grown-ass woman, with a head full of curls.

She got up and left the room. Swaying her sexy ass as she passed by me. I couldn't take my eyes off her and I wasn't the only one. She mumbled something about going to get dressed and I just nodded my head like an idiot. My eyes firmly on her ass. And what a nice f**king ass it was.

Earlier, when she was handling my men, I felt pride for the woman that she has become. I loved that she can take care of herself and don't need me to do it for her. I will always put her life before mine and protect her with my every breath, but it warms my heart that she's strong enough to not need me. Some men might feel threatened by this, by the fact that their girl no longer needed them to be her knight in shining armour, but not me. I loved that Lilly was her own woman; I never intended to make her be dependent on me. No, I want to unleash that darkness that I knew was hiding deep within her soul. I wanted her to embrace the darkness and dance with the devil. And I must say, so far, she's exceeded my expectation.

The woman in front of me, the woman I love, has not only embraced the darkness but has become one with it. She dances not only with the devil, but she now controls him. I see glimpses of the girl I was obsessed with, but that girl has grown into a woman, a strong, fierce queen that deserved to have the world at her feet. And I was going to make sure that every f**ker bow down to her in all her glory.