The Calm Before The Storm

Hello, my lovelies! I'm here with another chapter. This one is not very eventful, but I promise the next one will be. I'm working on the next one, so you won't have to wait long, I promise. I hope you enjoy it. Thank you again for choosing to read my book. 

Happy reading. I love you guys!

******

Lilly's P.O.V

I couldn't take anymore. It was too much. Too f**king much.

My breath hissed as another wave of sensation rippled through my body. I try to close my legs because I was unsure if I could take any more of his assault.

"Oh no, baby, I'm not done tasting you yet."

He nudged my legs opened further. His hot breath flicked over my even hotter flesh, just as his tongue darted out, stroking the length of me. The cry of ecstasy lodged in my throat before violently bursting from my lips.

"I can't... I can't, it's too much, please."

The words felt raw against my bruised throat. I tried to push his head away but lost all control of myself when his teeth lightly grazed my most sensitive spot. I gasped, but it lodged itself in my throat. The wicked things he was doing to me with his tongue, send a warm tingling sensation coursing through my body.

I felt hot everywhere. It started in my core then disbursed throughout me. Stars settled behind my eyes as he closed his mouth over my swollen bud. The warmth within me changed, quickly turning into sparks of electricity, that zapped me every time he applied pressure with his tantalising tongue.

"God! Please stop, you're killing me."

It did feel like I was dying. It felt like my body couldn't handle any more of the sweet pleasure he was evoking in me. He sucked harder on me and I all but give up breathing. His tempo increased, causing me to sink my hands deeper into the sheets beside me. My back arched as a tingle crept down my spine, causing my toes to curl. I was on the verge of exploding and I didn't care. All I wanted was the release my body was promising, but he pulled away, leaving me heaving with the need for fulfilment.

"Shall I make you come baby? Is that what you want?"

I tried to process what he was saying, but it was hard because my brain had melted into a puddle, making it so I was unable to form coherent words. When I didn't answer he bit down on me. I was so sensitive that it caused my body to shudder.

"I can keep this up all day if you don't answer me."

To prove that he meant what he said, he took my heated flesh back into his mouth and sucked. I couldn't stop the way my back arched, or how my hips lifted up to him. I need the release that he was promising and denying me.

"Yes. Oh god, please, I can't take it anymore."

"Your wish is my command, baby."

I wanted to be reserve. I shouldn't have been behaving in the wanton way that I was. But all care left me when his mouth started doing wicked things to my inside. I didn't care that I was screaming loud enough for the neighbours to hear. Or that I was gripping the bedsheet so tight that my nails were threatening to snap. All I care about was the powerful feeling that he seemed to be drawing out from my soul.

All I could do was close my eyes and welcome the release as the pressure increase in the pit of my stomach. My head started spinning, as I tried to catch my breath. The pressure built and built until I could no longer take it. When I finally got my release, my entire body went limp. My heart was beating so fast, and my breathing was so laboured that I thought I was dying for a moment.