Long overdue

Just wanted to let you guys know this book had three to four chapters more. Then it will be the end.    :(  :(

*****

Killian's P.O.V

I was f**king pissed off with them both. With her for going against my direct order and him for agreeing to let her carry out her crazy plan.

"Killian, watch where you point that f**king thing," Mik said with his hand raised.

He was lucky I wasn't pointing it at his head. If the f**ker didn't want my bullet, he shouldn't have taken my wife and made her walk right into a trap.

"This is so f**king long overdue. Maybe if I had shot your ass earlier, you would have known better than to put my wife in danger!"

The thought of that bastard putting his hands on my baby, drove me insane. I was finding it hard to control myself. And the voices that had been dormant for years, reared their ugly head. I had to take deep breaths to calm myself, reminding myself that I had planned for this.

However, knowing that did not stop the urge I felt about shooting Mik. The f**ker had to learn. He had to know that putting my wife in any kind of danger meant putting himself in front of my gun.

"We didn't know that it was a trap." Mik tried to plead with me, but it only pissed me off further.

"You took my wife, unprotected and basically gave her over to my crazy sister and that f**king bastard. That's incompetent that I will not excuse, even from you."

He tried to say something else, but I was done talking. I felt so much pleasure when I raised my gun and shot him twice in both arms.

"F**k!" He grated out through clenched teeth.

I walked closer to him, pressing the nozzle of my gun to his head. I captured his injured hand and squeezed it, causing him to cry out.

"If anything happens to my wife, I will kill yours. If my wife dies, then your entire family will pay the price."

I gestured to Lloyd and Levi to get him in the car, and we drove back to the house to get everything together in order to get my baby back. I wasn't going to wait any longer than I had to. There was no way that I was going to give that bastard a chance to hurt her.

When we reached the house, Levi and Lloyd helped Mik out of the car and into the house. I took over from them as soon as the door was closed.

"You know, you didn't really have to shoot me twice." He said through painful hisses.

I chuckled, "I had to make it look real. Whoever was watching had to think that our relationship was beyond repair."

"I get that but shooting me once would have sufficed. I think the second one was just for your own benefit."

I feigned ignorance, "I honestly don't know what you're talking about."

He snorted, then hissed when the pain hit him, and I laughed. Levi came back with the first aid kit, and I got to work removing the bullets and making quick work of patching him up.

"You going to get her now," Mik asked.

"No better time than the present. The faster I get there, the faster she will be back in my arms." I told him as I knotted the last stitch.

"You know that I had no choice, right? She would have gone by herself if I hadn't agreed to go with her."

"I know," I replied.