Whole again

Hi guys, I'm back with another chapter. Thank you guys for your patience. However, before you start reading I'd like to say a few things. 

Firstly, to all you haters out there that keeps messaging me to tell me that you don't like my book because it promotes rape and abuse, F**K YOU! If you have a problem with my book, please exit stage left. Go write your own and stay away from mine! God! I'm fed up of seeing comments on my chapters saying you don't like what you're reading, but instead of leaving and never coming back, you keep on reading. I'm forced to think that you actually like my book and just want to chat shit. Please, I don't have time for your bullshit nor do I care for it. So, if my book offends anyone then you know what? I DON'T GIVE A FLYING f**K! 

Secondly, I waited so long to update this chapter because I'm tired of all the dumb comments and messages. But, mainly because corona has decided to come f**k my life up. I was minding my own god damn business when this nosey ass f**king virus crept up on me without permission. I'm only just getting over my sickness, so, I decided to write this chapter for all my loyal readers. I really do hope you enjoy it. I love you guys! 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Killian's P.O.V

Why god, does this motherf**ker has his hands on my wife!

"He needs to die!"

"No, death is too good for him."

"Yes, let's kill him."

I closed my eyes to stop the voices in my head. It's been years since I've last heard them. It started a few months after I left the hospital. I guess a bullet to the head can f**k a person up. I'm already f**ked as it is, so, I didn't need a few extra psychos living in my head telling me what to do. However, in this case, I will gladly agree with them. This mother**ker needs to die.

Red look devastated, but just as beautiful as I remembered. She was on the floor with Noah besides her, holding her up.

Kinsley pushed passed me, rushing to Lilly's side. She dropped to the floor beside Red, forcing Noah to let go of her. Lilly looked up at Kinsley, her eyes still filled with tears. They didn't look surprised to see each other.

"She's got my babies, Kins. She's got, my babies."

Her voice sounded so soft and broken that I knew that I was going to kill Natasha for making her sound that way.

"Yes, yes. Natasha must die, but let's kill this motherf**ker first."

"Yes, yes. I concur."

"Killing him sounds good to me too."

I clenched my fist, to calm myself and to stop from drawing for my gun and doing what my entire being is telling me to do. Cara came to stand beside me. She touched my arms to ask me if I was okay, but I shifted away from her. I needed her to know that it was not her place to be by my side.

She looked hurt, but it only showed for a second before her cold hard mask was back in place. She stayed by my side though.

Kinsley helped Lilly to her feet. She almost fell over trying to stand but Noah came to her aid. He put his hands on her waist and helped her to stand. I looked at the way he softly caressed her and the voices in my head went crazy. It took everything in me not to pull my gun right there and shoot him.

Lilly moved out of his embrace. Shrugging his hands off her.

"I'm fine, Noah." She almost shouted.