Death becomes her

WARNING! WARNING!

THIS CHAPTER WILL REQUIRE LOTS OF TISSUES!

So, before you find where I live and force me to rewrite this chapter, I have to defend myself. I'm sorry, I just had to do it, I tried writing something different, but I just kept coming back to this storyline. I just want to be different and spice things up a bit. We got to see things from Lilly's point of view, so now it's Killian's turn. 

Just remember that I love you guys. Keep that in mind as you read this chapter. 

**********

Lilly's P.O.V

"Noah? What are you doing here? Where's Freya? Did you find her?"

His clothes were covered in blood, most of which I assumed was not his own. He looked nothing like the well put together man that I've come to know. His three days old stubble and bloodshot eyes showed his struggle with losing his family in the space of a second. His shoulders hung a little low, and his body seemed to drag as if it were being weighed by some invisible force, impairing his movement.

I guess, I never really considered how all of this has impacted him. I was so caught up in how I felt that I neglected to look at things from his perspective.

"She's safe, Angel. I didn't promise you that I'd get her back safely."

I nodded my head, "Yes, you did." Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Look." He pointed to my left. I turned to look and felt an air of relief washed over me, as I saw my girls waving at me from one of the building. Gabe was standing holding Freya, who was holding Rose.

Killian was there also supporting an injured Mik. I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back. I waved at him feeling excitement build up in me at the chance of having a normal life again. His eyes flicked to Noah who came to stand beside me, but the smile never left his face.

I took a deep breath and then exhaled, letting go of years of regret, pain and resentment. It was over, it was all finally over.

Killian waved his phone to me then put it to his ears, signalling that I should pick it up. I tried fishing it out of my pocket when it started vibrating but failed on the first few attempts. It stopped ringing but soon started again. This time I did manage to get it out, and I flipped it opened and answered his call.

"I need you here with me and far away from him." Was the first thing that he said, but his voice didn't sound angry but instead matter-of-factly.

I laughed, "Kindly pass the phone to my kids, I need to hear their voices."

He chuckled as well, "Whatever the queen wants, the queen shall get. I love you, baby."

He didn't wait for me to reply, instead, he handed the phone to Freya, who snatched it like it was her lifeline.

"Mum. Mum, I miss you so much. I was so scared; I didn't think I'd ever see you again. There were these girls there and Natasha made them do...things, horrible, horrible things. I'm so sorry mum, I know that I've not been the best daughter, but I promise to listen to you and do whatever you say from now on. I love you so much, mum."

The terror in her voice angered me as well as broke my heart. I wanted to kill Natasha again for putting my baby through fear and pain.

"No, sweetie, it's okay, you have been the best daughter any mother can ask for and I love you very much. It's over now, we can finally stop hiding and have a normal life, okay?"