Perfect bate

Hello, my lovelies! I'm back with another motherf**king chapter!! I know that it has taken me hella long to update, but in my defence, I was struggling to find a way to end this book that will please everyone. There are not that many chapters left, so this book will be ending soon. I'm so sad about this because I love this story and I love interacting with you guys. But, as the saying goes, all good things must end. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I love you guys for being so patient with me and sticking with me through this crazy journey. When I thought that writing wasn't for me, you guys were the ones that give me hope. At one point, I thought that my books weren't any good, but you guys made me realise that I should have more confidence in my work and trust the process. 

Thank you for believing in me!

******

Killian's P.O.V

"Have we found my sister?"

I didn't like how long it was taking them to find Kinsley and I especially didn't like all the dead ends and missed opportunities that we were encountering. It reminded me too much of Natasha.

"Boss, I don't think that Kinsley will show herself. She knows how you work; she is armed with years of knowledge on you. I still think that our best bet is to use the children to draw her out." Lloyd said.

I frowned at him. We had this discussion already and I've already turned him down. I even told the stupid idiot not to ever mention his idiotic plan in front of Lilly, but the fool never listened.

Before I could tell Lloyd that his plan was out of the question, Lilly already had her knife in her hand and to his throat.

"You wanna repeat that. More slowly this time."

Lloyd's eyes widened as she pressed the tip of her blade into his flesh. He looked at me, hoping that I would call her off, but I just folded my arms and smiled. I loved seeing her take control, but I f**king loved seeing her playing with her knives even more.

"You want to use my kids as bate? Do you have a death wish?"

She dug the blade deeper into his flesh, cause Lloyd to grimace. I felt proud watching my very petite wife dominating a man that was almost twice her size. The scene was almost comical because if it wasn't for the extremely high heels that she was wearing, she would not have been able to reach his neck without getting on her toes.

Lloyd raised his hand in surrender and apologised. He realised that I wasn't going to help him, and my baby would have slit his throat if he said the wrong thing.

"Calm down, sis. We still need him."

Lilly withdrew her knife. She spun it in her hand then skilfully slid it into the sheath that was secured to her upper thigh.

"We can use the fake bitch. We can set her loose to draw in both Kinsley and Richard."

Mik walked back into the room, a plate with a half-eaten sandwich in his hand. The sandwich that Red had made for me earlier. I narrowed my eyes at him. I sometimes wondered if Jessy didn't feed him because he was always at my house eating my shit.

"Are you f**king eating my lunch?"

Mik shrugged, picking up the sandwich and taking another big bite. Lilly laughed beside me when I reached for my gun.

"Sharing is caring, bro."

He stuffed the last of the food into his mouth and made a show of licking his fingers.