Honey trap

Hello my lovelies, I'm back again with another chapter. The story is getting more interesting; I hope you like it, even though I know that some of you will not. I also wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading you guys' comments and all of your predictions for the plot. I love some of the ideas that you guys are coming up with. Thank you to all those who haven't dropped the story and are still willing to go on their crazy journey with me. 

Anyway, please enjoy the chapter and comment down below what you think of the twist so far. I love you guys and I hope you all have a wonderful day..

************

Killian's P.O.V

"I find myself wanting to f**k you again."

She laughed, "I find that I want to be f**ked by you again."

I tilted her head up; the smile that seemed to be permanently etched on her face was still in place.

"Spend the night with me." I blurted.

She bit the corner of her lips, and my heart skipped a beat. God! She reminded me so much of Lilly. I wasn't sure if I wanted her to stay because I was genuinely interested in her or because she reminded me of my wife.

"I want to, I really, really want to, but I can't."

She looked so regretful at turning me down that I didn't force her further. I respected her decision to leave.

"Fair enough."

"But," she continued, licking her lips seductively, "I can stay a little longer if you'd like?"

I nodded with a smile. "I'd like very much."

She slipped out of her dress and stood naked in front of me, and I couldn't help the frown that came to my face.

"What, don't you like what you see?" She spun around, giving me a three hundred and sixty-degree view of her body, and my frown deepened further.

Her body was beautiful, there was no doubt about that, but it was riddled with scars. It looked like someone took a knife to her and didn't stop until they were sure that every inch of her was carved up like a f**king thanksgiving turkey.

"Who did that to you?"

She looked down at her body. She was confident in her own skin, that the marks faded in the background.

"Oh, this? Perks of the job."

What f**King job, fighting tigers?

"And what job might that be?" I asked, genuinely curious to know what job could cause such lifelong scars.

She hesitated, bit the corner of her lips, then looked away, considering whether to tell me. She turned back, then raised her head and look me right in my eyes.

"FBI."

I must say, that threw me. I wasn't expecting that to be her answer. I didn't know what I was expecting her to say, but that wasn't it.

"FBI, are you f**king serious?" I asked with a little laugh, not really believing her.

"As serious as the badge in my purse." She pointed to the little black purse on the floor.

I still didn't believe her, but went over to the purse and opened it. She had her phone, lipstick, a tiny wallet and her FBI badge. I took it out and inspected it. On the front read, Special Agent Lacey Malcroft. I looked at the picture, then looked at her.

She framed her face with her hands and smiled at me. I chuckled, either she's one brave woman, or she had a death wish.

I put back her badge and started flipping through her wallet. I saw her driver's licence, her credit cards, a few store discounts cards and a picture of her with three smiling kids. I put the wallet back into her purse as well.