Once broken, now fixed

Another chapter for you bitches! I hope you love me for this??? Please read and enjoy. You guys are awesome, so you deserve this chapter. 

Happy reading! 

*****

Killian's P.O.V

"Have you found out who tried to kill me?"

The two idiots that I caught that night had nothing to say for themselves. They never met the person who hired them. They were paid handsomely to just get the job done. The person's only request was to use a knife.

The person was either an idiot who didn't know me, or they knew me well enough to know that I'd be able to take those two fools on. If it was the latter, then they never meant for me to die. But what would be their motive for doing that?

"Nope. We couldn't even trace the money they receive for doing the job because they got paid in cash. So, we're no closer to finding the mastermind behind it today than we were yesterday. Basically, we're at a dead end."

I snorted at Mik. "No shit f**king Sherlock!"

Mik placed his hand over his heart in mock hurt. "You hurt my feelings with your sarcasm."

"Better than me hurting your feeling with a bullet from my gun."

The idiot just knew how to piss me off, especially when I was not in the mood for any of his bullshit.

"You know, your threats to shoot me has become more frequent lately. I'm starting to think I should actually be fearing for my life."

I frowned at him. "You're only now starting to think this?"

Mik laughed, enjoying my reaction to his teasing. He knew that I was having an off day and decided that pissing me off further was going to be the highlight of his day.

"Hey, don't get pissed at me because your ass can't choose between two women that look like your wife. If it was me, I'd keep them both. One during the week and one on the weekends."

He threw his head back and laughed like what he said was funny. I frowned at him further, feeling very tempted to shoot him.

"Go ahead, idiot, laugh at my pain. Remember this day when your time comes."

"Ha!" he grunted, "I don't intend to ever find myself in your position. I haven't pissed off nearly enough people for them to want to f**k my life up like that. Ever since you decided to let Lilly in your life, you've made it your duty to further piss off your enemies and make enemies out of friends."

He was right, but if I had the chance, I'd do it all over again. I'd always put Lilly first. She has been and will always be my number one priority.

"She's all that I need."

He laughed again. "Yeah. And someone gave you two of her. Two more than you need. Good luck playing where's wally."

My dilemma was a source of entertainment for him. He was having so much fun watching my world become a tornado of confusion.

"If you don't shut the f**k up, I might just have to tell Jessy that you slept with Emily."

The smile left his face and was replaced with a terrified look. Emily was one of the managers of my clubs, and currently Jessy's close friend. When Jessy and Emily met, she told Mik that she'd only be friends with her if Mik hadn't f**k her before. Mik lied and said that he didn't, because he wanted Jessy to have someone to talk to since she no longer had Lilly or Kinsley.

"Why the f**k would you want to f**k my relationship up because your own is messed up?"

I smiled, "Because it might make me feel better."