Two is a couple, three is a nuisance

Surprised Bitches!!!! I love you guys, so I neglected my other works and spend all day writing these chapters for you. I hope you like the twist. 

Let me know if any of you guessed it.

Happy reading!!!

*****

Killian's P.O.V

"What do you mean, I'm not your daughter?!"

Red jumped out of her seat from the bomb that her parents had just dropped. When they arrived, they didn't look confused to see Lacey, just shocked. Both my mother and her parents had just looked at each other. A silent message passing between them.

My suspicions had been right. They must have been involved in separating Lilly and Lacey. But why would they do that?

Lilith was the one who broke the silence first, going over to embrace Lacey. Followed by Marco and my mother. Lacey looked scared at first but broke down when they touched her. Lilly had left them to enjoy seeing her, but after a while, she asked them to explain why they never told her that she had a twin. It was then that her mother told them that she wasn't their biological mother.

The news shocked me as well as Red because of all the things that I've thought about that possibility never crossed my mind.

"If I'm not your daughter, then whose daughter am I?" Lilly asked.

Lilith looked at my mother who nodded. "We have to tell them, Lilith. It's time they know the truth."

Marco took his wife's hand, offering her courage. From the look on their faces, I could tell that whatever it was, it wasn't going to be good.

"We don't know your parents personally. It was just a job sweetie. We didn't even know they had kids." Lilith pleaded.

"Oh f**k." Mik swore, understanding what they were about to say.

I got up and put my hands around Lilly's waist because I knew that what her parents were about to say would hit her really hard.

"The intel we got never mentioned anything about their being kids. It wasn't until after we were doing a sweep of the place that we found you and your sister hiding in the closet. We were going to leave you, but you were so sick, and your sister wouldn't let go of you."

Lilly shook her head. "You didn't. You didn't. Please tell me that you didn't do what I'm thinking you did?"

Lilith got up, trying to reach for Lilly, but she pulled into me. Avoiding her touch. I saw the hurt passed in her eyes, but she accepted it.

"It was our job, baby, we didn't know. We stopped after that, got out of the life, intending to make you and your sister part of our family."

Lilith tried reaching for her again, but Red kept pulling away. "And what? Am I supposed to be grateful to you for that after you murdered my parents?!" Lilly spat.

Lacey sat with her hand folded in her lap. Silent tears running down her face as she listened to her sister.

"Honey, please. Your mother and I love you. We love you both." Marco said appealing to Lilly, but it just made her even angrier.

"You are not our f**king parents! Stop acting like them, not after you murdered them!" Lilly screamed.

I held her as she cried. Her body rocked with it. I wished I could do something to make it all better for her, but her demons were one that only she could see. Her pain was my pain, and it pissed me off that I couldn't fix it for her.