Mystery Woman

Hello, my lovelies! I missed all you crazy bitches. Sorry, it took me so long to get this chapter up. I know it's a short one. I was going to keep it and upload it when I have more words to add to it, but I thought that you guys would not have liked waiting longer. So, here is the short ass chapter. 

Love you guys, happy reading. 

*****

Mystery woman P.O.V

I intended to destroy his life, just like he destroyed mine. Making him suffer, the way he made me suffer. I could never forgive him for all the pain he brought me. I was going to make him pay for ruining my life by ruining his.

"Are you sure this will work?"

I hated the doubt I heard in her voice. I've worked too damn hard for it not to work. It just had to work!

"Of course, it will work. I've spent years perfecting this plan. Killian will be none the wiser."

That unsure look was back in her eyes again. It pissed me off. Sometimes I wondered why I even kept her around. But, I know that for my plan to work I'd need all the help that I can get. Killian was not an easy opponent.

"Maybe this is a mistake. I mean, it's been years and he's not the same person he was before."

That was it! I've had it with her guilt. It's either she was with me, or she wasn't. I'd couldn't have her growing a conscience and going to Killian.

"So, do you forgive him for what he did to you? He just used you and discarded you for her. Do you forgive her for taking him away from you?"

I walked closer to her. My hand brushed her cheeks. I needed her to remember how humiliated she was. I needed her to get angry at them like she was when I first approached her.

"He was supposed to be yours, but she took him from you. That bitch took him from us. Our lives were perfect before she came along. Are you really going to let them get away with it?"

She shook her head. That rage that I saw the first time I approached her was back in her eyes. I smiled. She just needed reminding how much they destroyed her life.

"No, I'm not going to let them get away with it."

I smiled, "That's my girl."

She smiled back at me. "You've been so good to me. Thank you for taking care of me."

Her smile was genuine. She thought that I really cared for her, but I didn't give a f**k whether she lived or die. I just needed her to finally get my revenge.

"We've only got each other. He took everything from us! He ruined our life just so he could be with her! I hate him, I f**king hate both of them!"

She nodded. I knew that I wouldn't have to worry about her betraying me. She was still useful to me. I wouldn't have to kill her just yet.

"He's got her staying in a hotel. He hasn't allowed her to see the kids as yet. I don't think he trusts her. However, he meets the other one quite often. He even took her to the old house."

I laughed. I couldn't help it. Everything was working out just the way I planned it. I couldn't wait for it all to unfold.

"That's great. Everything is falling together nicely. Let him continue down the path he's going. We need to initiate the next part of the plan. I want him f**king both of them, confuse him a bit more."

I turned to look at his face on my computer screen. He was smiling at his daughter. I felt my rage built. His daughter gets to have her father, whiles mine don't, and it was all his fault.

"How do you know that it will work?"

I laughed. "Of course, it will work. Trust me, she will risk her life for him. And once she does that, he will be even more confused."

I turned to look at her, an idea forming in my head that made me smile wickedly. I just love it when my plans came together.

"Better yet, let's have both of them risk their lives for him. Let's see how he reacts to that."

She gasped. "You want to make two attempts on his life? Wouldn't that be too risky? We can probably catch him by surprise the first time, but the second time he'll be on guard."

There was that doubt again. I hated it! I slammed my hands down on the table. It shook, causing the vase with flowers to fall to the ground, breaking.

"I don't care how you do it, but get it done! I'm going to f**k his life up just like he f**ked mine up."

She jumped back, startled. Nodding her head furiously, she assured me that she'll get it done. I knew that she was scared of me, and that was the way I liked it. I didn't need her thinking that she can overpower me. I needed that fear to keep her loyal.

"Good. I'm going to enjoy watching him fall in love with the wrong woman, and when he's in so deep with no way of getting out, only then will I let him know that he picked the wrong one."

I smiled at his picture again. There was no warmth in my smile, just vengeance. I was going to get my revenge, even if it killed me.

The door to my office opened and I quickly closed the computer as my daughter came into view. She was dressed in her favourite fairy outfit, with her wand in her hand.

"Mummy, when are we going to see daddy?"

A genuine smile came to my face. I didn't smile anymore, she was the only person that could make me forget all of my worries, even if it was just for a few minutes.

"We are going to go right this minute. Have you got the flowers?"

She nodded her head, her dark blonde curls swing from the side pigtail that she obviously did herself.

"Then what are we waiting for, pumpkin."

I scooped her up in my arms and walked out of the room. I had other pressing matters to deal with, but none of them took priority over my child. I would always find time for her.

"Mummy, do you think daddy will like my clothes? Do you think he will think I look like a real fairy?"

I laughed, "Of course he will. You're his only fairy princess."

She beamed up at me happily. It warmed my heart; her smile was just so much like her dad. Tears welled up in my eyes as I remembered that he will never get to see her grow up.

On the way to the graveyard, we chatted happily about her dad, school and different TV shows that she liked watching. Although I was sad, I enjoyed talking to my daughter.

When we finally got there, Jasmine hopped off of me and run to her dad's grave. She started twirling, showing her father how beautiful her dress was. She also recapped the conversation we have in the car. I watched contended for a moment, but then joined in on the conversation.

We chatted like that for a while but got up and leave after it started getting dark. I needed to get my daughter into bed and get back to my plan.

As I tucked my daughter in, I thought about how happy I will be once Killian gets to experience some of my pain.