Love, lies and Sex

So, because I love you guys so much, I've decided to upload another chapter. This one is for all you Killian lovers out there. The bad boy is back and he's back to his same old dirty way. Don't get to wet now girls, just remember he's fictional. He's not real, so, you can't hunt him down and get him to f**k your brains out as well. Well, I guess if you use your imagination anything is possible. I love all you dirty minded bitches 😘

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

Lilly’s P.O.V

I turned to look at the man standing in front of me. His eyes were twinkling with amusement and something else. Something dangerous.

“Do you want breakfast?” I asked, feeling my excitement turned into something different.

He took the pot out of my hand and rest in on the counter. Coming to stand directly in front of me, pressing me up against the kitchen island. He grabbed my waist and lifted me so that I was now sitting on the edge of it with him standing between my thighs.

His hands moved slowly from my waist, travelling up my body, cupping my breasts on his journey to my face.

“I’m about you f**k you in every possible way that I can.”

My breath hitched as he used his thumb to trace the outline of my lips. Slowly moving backwards and forwards.

“God! I can’t wait to have these sexy as f**k lips wrapped around my d—"

“Killian.” I gasped, feeling the blush creep up on me. I was surprised, I never blush. I haven’t blushed in years.

He chuckled. “What? I’m just being honest.”

My face was still heated. “But you don’t have to be so crude about it.”

“Don’t worry baby,” he moved one of his hands down my body. Slipping it into my panties. “I’m going to spend a lot of time familiarising myself with the taste of you.”

I sucked in a breath and bit my lips hard trying to snuff out the moan that was escaping my lips, but it was no use. The moment his hand touched me, my head fell back, and my legs spread like they had a life of their own.

Killian pulled his hand away. The look in his eyes telling me that I would have to wait for my breakfast.

“F**k it! I can’t wait any longer.”
He lifted me off the island, grabbed my hand and started pulling me out of the kitchen.

“What about breakfast?” I asked, looking longingly at the kitchen as he pulled me from it.

“Don’t worry,” he laughed, “I’m will fill myself up with you.”

I frowned, “But I’m hungry.”

He continued to pull me to the bedroom. We passed the living area and ascended the steps that lead to the upstairs bedrooms.

“I’ll feed you after I’m finishing f**king you and not a moment before.”

When we finally reach the bedroom, only then did he let me go. He grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt and pulled it over his head. His eyes bore into mine as he growled out.

“Everything! Take it all off or I will rip them all to shreds.”

I started to undo the buttons on the shirt that I was wearing. His shirt. The white was now stained with specks of blood from my fight earlier. I was halfway through the buttons when Killian grabbed me and ripped the shirt open the rest of the way. Buttons went flying everywhere. 

I gasped. Eyes wide as I stared at him and the now ruined shirt. He had an impatient look on his face.

“Too f**king slow. I’m not a patient man, woman.”