You don't know me, Bitch!

Hello guys, it's me again. don't you just love me? I swear if I don't feel the love in this chapter, I will not upload the next one I'm working until the next two weeks. HAHA, I'm just joking. Or am I? You can never tell. Anywhore, I'm back with another chapter for you crazy bitches out there who for some weird reason love you some Killian and Lilly. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. I love all you crazy people, you guys rock! 

Pic of the pot for all you sadistic little f**kers out there. HAHA, we know who we are. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lilly's P.O.V

Flashback

I quickly moved around the room, taking clothes, and just throwing them into the bags. I listened to Noah as he spoke, but I wasn't really hearing him. The blood was rushing to my head and all I could think about, focus on, was getting my girls back safely.

He grabbed my hand, stopping me from putting anything more into the bags. I sighed but turned to focus on him.

"For god sake, Angel, just stop for a minute and look at me."

I frowned at him. I didn't have a minute to look at him. I had to move fast to get my babies back from Natasha.

"Noah, I'm doing this and you're not going to stop."

I tried to pull my hand away from him to get back to my packing. However, he wasn't having any of it. I know I should probably stop and talk to him. I know that he wanted reassurance that I was coming back, that we could pick our relationship back up when all this is over. But I couldn't give him that. I couldn't do anything but think about how scared my babies are and what Natasha would do to them if I didn't get them back soon.

"You don't have to go with him, Angel."

I finally pulled my hand away from him. He didn't look too happy, but he didn't try to reach for me again.

"Yes, I do, Noah. He's going to get my babies back and I'd go with him to hell if it means getting them back safe."

He moved closer to me, grabbing my shoulders. This time I didn't pull away from him. I stayed in his embrace.

"I can get our girls back too, Lilly. I know people. People in law and people outside of it. I promise you, Angel, I can get our girls back."

I stepped closer to him, letting my hand rest lightly on the side of his face.

"I know you can. But what he's willing to do to get the girls back, you will not do."

My hand dropped from his face to touch his arm. "I know you, Noah. Doing anything that remotely breaks the law leaves a bad taste in your mouth. It goes against everything about you, that's why I need him because he's willing to do what needs to be done."

I know my words hurt him from the look on his face, but we both know that I was speaking the truth. Killian will kill anything in his path to get his daughter back, and that is what I needed. I needed a killer, not a cop.

End flashback

I woke up in the bed alone. Killian wasn't with me, he left me not long after I had my cry whiles wrapped up in his arms. He was called away by his men because of something concerning Natasha. I was anxious. Not because of Killian, but because I was scared that Natasha might hurt my kids in some way. I knew that rushing in to get them would be a mistake, but I couldn't help but want my kids back safe in their own home. I couldn't stand the helplessness that I was feeling.