Beauty and the blade

HI, GUYS, HOW HAVE MY LITTLE KILLERS BEEN. I KNOW IT'S BEEN A MINUTE SINCE I UPDATED THIS BOOK, BUT IN MY DEFENCE, I WAS VERY ILL FOR THE LONGEST TIME. BUT, I'M HERE NOW WITH A NEW CHAPTER FOR ALL YOU PATIENT LOVELY PEOPLE. 

I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT, AND PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW

PIC OF RANDOM SHIT THAT I FOUND FUNNY.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 10

Lilly's P.O.V

"He knows where I am, Kinsley, so why the hell is he not coming after me?"

This entire wait for Killian to show himself was frustrating me. It's been over three months since I found out that he's alive, and god knows how long it's been since he found about me.

Why was he waiting? What was taking him so long?

"Lilly, I can't answer that, but what I do know is, he's been very quiet lately. He still doesn't know that you were unaware of him being alive and he doesn't know that I'm the one who kept you two apart."

All the hurt and betrayal I felt the first time I heard that came rushing back. I still couldn't understand how she could do something like. How could she make Rose grow up without her father?

"I'd be lying if I said I forgive you for doing that. You could have saved me a lot of tears and heartbreak. Rose could have gotten to know her dad. I wouldn't have had Killian possibly planning the cruellest and painful way to kill me right now!"

She was quiet on the phone. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself, I knew that getting angry at Kinsley wouldn't solve any of my problems.

"Lil, Killian would never kill you."

It wasn't Kinsley who responded, but Jessy. It was a three-way conversation that we were having.

"Jessy, Killian is not like Mik, he's going to see what I did as a betrayal."

Kinsley swore, "What you did? You didn't do anything wrong, Lilly! And besides, no matter what you do, Killian would never kill you."

I would like to believe her, but I knew better. I remembered all the times when we were together when Killian felt the need to tell me what would happen to me if I ever betrayed him. I knew he was planning something, and I knew that it was going to be big.

Both Jessy and Kinsley was trying very hard to convince me that I had nothing to fear from Killian, but it wasn't working. I rubbed the side of my head because I started feeling a headache coming on. I was tired of all the drama and bullshit in my life, and as much as I wanted Rose to get to know her father, I didn't want my daughter to grow up in Killian's world.

"Listen to me Lilly, Killian is not going to hurt you cause I'm not going to give him the chance. Cara still works for me, so I'll call her in and find out what my brother has planned."

Hearing her talk about the woman that she paid to sleep with her brother made me angry. I knew it was unfair of me to be jealous when I've moved on as well. It's not that I don't love Killian because I still do, that would never change. It's just that, I'm a mother now and I must think about what's best for my daughters, and that's not Killian.

That day when Noah asked me if I would choose him over Killian, I knew immediately I would because of my daughters. I might not love Noah as much as I love Killian, but he's what my daughters know. The both trust and love him, I couldn't take them away from him and force a stranger onto them, because as much as Killian is Rose's father, he's still a stranger to her.