Ready or not, here I come

Hello beautiful people! I've come bearing chapters.  

I hope you guys are okay and had a wonderful valentine on Sunday. I had a blast with my imaginary boyfriend. We watched a movie and went dancing and everything; it was fun. I've had a few people asked if I'm planning to put my book on the paid part of Wattpad, so I'd like to answer that question. HELL NO! I know everyone is poor AF and can't afford to pay to read my unedited pile of crap. However, if I decide to get my books professionally edit and beta read, then I might consider it, but for now, you guys don't have to worry. 

Anywhore, let get back to the chapter and reading. Just to let you guys know, don't get too happy just yet. 

****

Lilly's P.O.V

I was ready. Hell, I was more than ready. I wanted that bitch dead and her mother's head on a spike. I closed my eyes and inhale deeply, smelling the salt on the early evening breeze. My entire body radiated with excitement for the trill of the hunt. I could almost feel her blood on the tip of my fingers, flowing over the palm of my hand. Did I mention I was ready?

Killian stood next to me as we go over the plan one last time for the idiots who couldn't seem to grasp the concept. I was ready, and they were prolonging my kill.

"Oh, for f**k sake! What about the plan don't you dumb motherf**ers get? He said we go in we secure my girls get them to safety then we annihilate everything else that breathes air. Is that clearer for you brain dead motherf**kers?"

I heard a rich chuckled beside me and felt a hand lightly touched the small of my back.

"F**k woman, that mouth of yours is such a turn on even in a deadly situation."

I smiled sweetly at him, "I aim to please."

We paused for a bit, looking into each other's eyes. We both know that the situation we were heading into was a serious one, and there was a very strong possibility that one or both of us could get hurt or worst, end up dead. As we looked at each other, his hand pressed a little harder on my back and I lean a little more longingly into his touch. We stood still, sharing a moment, both knowing that it could be our last.

"We don't have time to go over the plan again, the longer we stay out in the open like this will just make us become sitting duck ready to be picked off."

Killian was back to business, our moment over.

"Mik, I want you to take Lloyd and five other men and hit the south entrance. Gabe, the seven of you can circle around the back and kill anything that tries to escape. I'll take Red and Levi with me through the front entrance. The rest of you spread out and stay hidden. And for f**k sakes don't shoot unless someone gives the all clear that the kids are safe."

As Killian give his instructions to the men, I took out my phone that was buried in the depths of my skin-tight bodysuit. I stared at the phone, but just like before there weren't any missed calls or messages. I found the number I wanted and call for the 87th  time since deciding to leave with Killian and just like the 86th  time, all I got was Noah's voicemail. Decided not to leave a message this time, I stuff the phone back into my pocket with great difficulty. I know that Noah was angry and upset, but I never expected him to just ignore my phone calls, especially when our daughters were held captive by a psychopath.

"Red, baby, you ready?"

I turned back to Killian; whose eyes scrunched up into a frown as it dropped to the pocket that I not too long stuffed my phone in.