What a bloody mess

HI ALL MY PEEPS, HOW YALL DOING? ARE YOU LOVING THE BOOK SO FAR, OR IS IT TOO MUCH FOR YOU? PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, OR IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS ON WHAT I SHOULD ADD LET ME KNOW.

ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW. LOVE YOU GUYS, UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE KILLERS.

PIC OF LILLY'S OUTFIT!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 2

Lilly's P.O.V

Flashback

I can't do this! There's no way that I can do this without Killian, I won't survive on my own like this!

"Why won't she stop crying, I've done everything, but she just won't stop crying?!"

I was pacing back and forth, wearing out the already thin floorboards of the crappy apartment that Noah got for us to stay in. He said that we needed to keep a low profile until all the drama that Killian and I caused died down. Anyway, the horrible state of the apartment was not my problem, the crying six weeks old baby in my room was.

I was beginning to feel very frustrated, I hadn't had a good night sleep in a very long time and it was beginning to tell on me. Even since my 48 hours labour, my life has changed drastically, I suddenly found myself the mother of a very demanding little person that don't know when to shut up. And to top it off, I had a scared little girl who was left alone in the world to fend for herself, counting on me to protect and keep her safe. How was I supposed to be there for her when I couldn't even be there for myself?

"Angel, you need to calm down, you're only going to freak her out more if you continue like this. Maybe she hungry, have you tried feeding her?"

I turned to glare at him. I wasn't a complete idiot, of course, I tried feeding her but she just wouldn't stop crying.

"I've tried everything, Noah, everything! She just hates me; every time I go near her she screams like I'm the devil."

I was an emotional wreck, I haven't been eating properly and I'm sure I was dehydrated. On numerous occasions, I've even considered ending my miserable existence, but it was only the thought of disappointing Killian that kept me going.

"She doesn't hate you,"

He reached for me, intending on offering support but, even since I lost Killian any touch from Noah felt like a betrayal to him. I stepped out of his embrace, wrapping my arms around myself. He dropped his arms with a heavy sigh, and we just stood there looking at each other until the apartment suddenly got quiet.

At first, I was relieved, but then I got concerned because a few seconds ago, Rose wouldn't stop crying. Both Noah and I rushed to my bedroom, only to find Freya sitting on the bed with Rose in her arms, rocking her to sleep.

I was happy that she was no longer crying, but I was distraught that my own daughter hated me, and to be completely honest, I wasn't sure that I very much cared for her either.

The only reason I allowed myself to get pregnant in the first place was to make Killian happy. I wanted him to have the family that he never had, but then that bitch Natasha took him away from me, now I have to raise our child on my own.

It wasn't long before she was sleeping, and to avoid waking her up, I let Noah be the one to put her in her cot. I smiled at Freya, telling her thank you as she got up to leave the room. She returned my smile, shyly before running to her own room.