Operation graveyard

Hello, my lovelies! How are you crazy bitches doing? I'm sorry it took me so long to update, but life has been hectic. But don't worry, I've written three chapters to make up for the long-ass wait. This book is fast approaching the end, and I'm already missing it. But, I'm also happy because I can finally end Killian and Lilly's crazy journey. 

Anywhore, happy reading. I hope you enjoy it. Love all you crazy bitches.  

*****

Lilly's P.O.V

I watched him sleep. He looked so peaceful, so perfect. I still didn't understand why I loved him so much, or what to make of our strange connection. I just knew that I loved him. I would do anything for him, be anything for him. There was no doubt in my mind that it was up to me to keep him and my family safe. I had to do what he was unwilling to do.

Slipping out of the bed, I got dressed and made my way downstairs. I didn't want to wake him because he wouldn't let me go through with my plan. Although, I knew that it would be a while before he finally woke, and by then it would be too late for him to stop me.

I felt guilty for drugging him, but I had to do it. Kinsley had to be stopped, and I had to be the one to stop her.

Lacey was sitting outside on the swing seat that Killian had installed for the triplets. She had a blanket thrown across her legs and a steaming cup of coffee in her hand. The rich aroma hit me when I opened the door.

"Hi," She greeted timidly.

My instinct told me to ignore her and go on my way. But memories of what my parents told me flashed in my head. It was my fault that she ended up with Richard. Had I not left her in the diner, we would have grown up together. Whether we would have gotten along was still debatable.

"Hi," I replied, feeling awkward.

We had some much to talk about and nothing to talk about at the same time. We were so close, but yet so far apart from each other.

"Are you going out?" She asked trying to make conversation.

I sighed. It was frustrating pretending like we were okay with each other and trying to cover it up with small talk.

"Look Lacey, let's not do this. We're both grown-ass adults, let's not play this childish game."

She nodded, looking down into her cup. I knew that I was being harsh, but life was harsh. I wasn't going to stand there and pretend like she didn't f**k my life up, all because I felt guilty about what happened when I was a child.

"Leaving you in the diner was my fault. I should have stayed, and I shouldn't have said those mean words to you. But that doesn't excuse what you did to me. At least, I was a kid who didn't know better. What the f**k was your excuse? You destroyed my life for your own selfish gain. I can never forgive you for that, and I don't know if I will ever stop hating you. However, I'm willing to try and not be your enemy. I don't know if I can ever be your sister again, but I at least want us to be civil with each other."

She looked back up and nodded, tears in her eyes. Her tears pissed me off because I could tell that she was genuinely sorry for her action. I didn't want to feel any kind of sympathy for her. I just wanted to carry on hating her. I turned to leave, but her words stopped me.

"It wasn't his fault, you know."

I turned to her, "What?"

"Killian. He thought I was you. Throughout it all, he kept calling your name."