The devil's wife

Listen up, all my loyal bitches. I have words that I would like to impart on you. 

So, I was going over my book on Wattpad checking grammar, spelling and punctuation and man am I embarrassed. Why didn't you guys tell me I don't know English!! There were so many grammars and punctuation mistakes that I wanted to give up writing and go back to primary school. You see, I'm dyslexic so it's very hard for me to spot grammar and punctuation mistake, but I've been learning ways to spot them. However, a bitch is not perfect. I'm trying here, people! Put down your pitchforks and don't send me to bad grammar hell for being bad at English. It's not my fault. I love English, it just doesn't love me back.

Okay, so, rant number one is over let's move on to rant number 2. As I was saying. I was going over my book and also reading some comments. There were lots of "oh, this is rape, he's forcing her." Or "He's raping her, and she doesn't know it. She only claims to like it because she's emotional." Really? Really bitch?! When have you ever heard a rape victim claim to like it and want more? Bitch, if she's out here liking it and wanting more, then it ain't rape F**KERS! And don't even get me started on the comments that are like "Sex shouldn't be like this. He shouldn't make her feel pain." What the f**k do you know, bitch?! Sex isn't always cutesy and roses and love. So come closer. That's it, just a little bit closer. It's a secret we don't want everyone to know. "Some people like rough sex. Some even like to feel pain or being tied up." :0 Shocker, I know. Who would have thought that there are crazy people like that out there?

Anyway, I'm done ranting now. Hope you enjoy the chapter and remember I'm not always this crazy. I just become a psycho once or twice a week. The rest of the time, I'm normal. I swear.

Chapter 16

Killian P.O.V

I watched her as she moved around the room. Her long red hair was braided in two braids and hung loosely down her back. I still couldn't get over how incredibly beautiful and sexy she was. She moved with a grace that I've never seen in another woman.

We were all together. Planning how we were going to execute the mission and get my daughter back safely. I didn't want Lilly to be involved, but she refused to stay behind. She told me she'd find her way there, with or without my permission. I wasn't happy about it, but I knew that she could handle herself. I saw first-hand what she's capable of.

"Who the f**k are these people?"

Mik looked around the room, eying the newcomers warily. He was on guard because he didn't trust going into a fight with people he didn't know to watch his back. He didn't know that my baby started living life on the dark side when she thought I was dead, and she accumulated quite a loyal following.

"They are on loan to us. I'll tell you about it later, for now, we need all the help that we can to get that bitch."

Mik didn't look too happy about but he accepted it. His stance was very guarded. His hand rested on his side; inches away from the gun I knew he kept hidden under his jacket.

I chuckled, "Paranoid bastard."

He snorted, "Right, I'm the paranoid one of the two of us."

I didn't have a reply for that. He was right. We both knew that I was the crazy one who shoots first and asked questions later.

"Dad."

Both Mik and I turned at the sound. Mik's son gave us an irritated look. He eyed the newcomers just as warily as his dad.

"Who are all these people? I don't trust new people."

I rolled my eyes, "Paranoid little f**k, just like your father."