The thing about young love

HI, HERE ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE. I KNOW I'VE BEEN BAD WITH UPLOADING NEW CHAPTERS; IT'S JUST UNIVERSITY HAS BEEN A DEMANDING BITCH LATELY. ANYWAY, I'VE GOT A NEW CHAPTER HERE FOR YOU, I HOPE YOU GUY LIKE IT, SO READ, ENJOY, AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW.

SO, UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE KILLERS!

PIC OF GABE.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 4

Lilly's P.O.V

"Granma!"

Rose's face lit up when she saw her grandmother, but I was not so please to see her. She has been trying for years get me to agree to Rose going on a vacation with her, but I've always turned her down. I didn't trust my daughter with her, even if she is her grandmother.

"Little Rose, come give your grandma a hug."

Rose flew off of the chair that she was sitting on, her recently favourite cartoon abandon. I picked up the remote and switched it off, I was glad for the silence, the sound of Sponge Bob laughing was starting to irritate me.

I watched as my daughter told her grandmother all about her week at school. She chattered on about a little boy who kept pulling her hair, and although she told him it wasn't nice to pull other people's hair, he kept on doing it.

She was so free and happy talking with her grandmother that I felt bad for having to end their conversation.

"Rosebud, why don't you go play with your doll for a little, so that mommy and grandma can talk."

Her little face dropped, and she pouted her lips, "uh, do I have to?"

I smiled, "It's just for a little while sweetie, then you can come back down and spend some time with grandma, ok?"

She beamed, nodding her head. She hugged her grandma one more time, promising to return later, then she ran up to her room. I smiled when I heard her pulling out the box containing her dolls that were stored under her bed.

"How have you been, Lilly?"

My attention was brought back to the woman standing in front of me. I could see that she wanted things to be normal between us, but I just didn't think that that was ever possible.

"If you're asking if I'm still grieving your son's death, then the answer is still yes"

Sadness took over her face and it pissed me off because I didn't think she had the right to be sad, after faking her death and leaving her two-year-old son with a father who abused him.

"Please, Kimora," I spat, "Spare me your sadness, it is not needed because if Killian was alive now he'd want nothing to do with you."

My words were harsh, but they were true nonetheless, I couldn't feel sorry for her after what Killian went through without her to protect him.

"Lilly, my dear, please try to understand, I had to get out of that relationship. I didn't want to leave Killian, but it was the only choice I had at the moment, you have to believe me."

I couldn't even imagine leaving Rose or Freya for more than a weekend much less all of their lives. I was angry and shock when Kimora first contacted me, I didn't believe her at first, but then I remember seeing some of the photos of her that Killian kept hidden.

It was confusing to me why she didn't try to make contact with her son when he was alive, or why she would even fake her death, but then when I learned that my parents were the ones who helped her, I felt ashamed. Why would my parents help her do something like that if things were so bad, why not fake both her and Killian's death? Why leave him to be raised by that monster?