Black Widow

HI, GUYS HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER UP FOR YOU, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. I KNOW IT'S A BIT BORING BUT TRUST ME IT WILL GET BETTER. ANYWHO, PLEASE READ AND ENJOY AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW.

PICTURE OF FREYA!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 1

Lilly's P.O.V

"Ms Blackwell, can you please not put me to work with Lenny again, he's a pain in my ass?"

I turned to look at the whining student standing in front of me, Heidi Dawson, she's one of the smartest students in my class, and it was plain as day to see that Lenny Jordon was smitten with her. However, that wasn't the reason I put them together, Lenny needed help to raise his grades that were falling way below average.

"Heidi, you're the one that he wants to work with, you know how Lenny can be and the other students are scared of him. Just do it this one time and I promise to pair you with someone different next time, okay?"

Her shoulders slumped in defeat, but she nodded her head. She grabbed her bag and left the classroom, and as the door opened I saw Lenny waiting in the hall for her. A smile touched my lips when she told him that they were stuck together, and he grinned like a kid who was just told that Santa was visiting in June.

I turned back to the stack of paper that was on my desk waiting to be graded. I love my job, but I never enjoyed grading papers because, by the time I get halfway through them, every student work starts to sound the same. Stuffing the pile into my bag, I grabbed the apple the Denis Willis gave me and started to make my way out.

"Mum!"

Turning at the sound of my name, I saw Freya talking with a guy who I assumed was the new kid. I've heard that there was a new kid in school, he started about three weeks ago, but he wasn't in any of my classes, so I never got the chance to meet him.

I waited for her, but as I observed them, I noticed that they seemed quite taken with each other. Freya might not be my biological daughter, and I might only be ten years older than her, but to me, she is every bit my daughter as Roselia was. We talked about everything like mothers and daughters do, I've known about every boy that she's ever had a crush on, and who was her first kiss, but she has never mentioned that she was into the new kids.

He said something to her that made her blush, then tucked her hair around her ear before turning and walk away. Her face was lit up, she was unable to contain her smile and that made me smile too. From the way she kept looking back and touching her hair the way he did, I knew that she felt strongly about him.

"So, is that the new kid?"

The smile was still on her face, "Yep."

I smiled too, "You two seemed closed, is it serious?"

She turned to me, biting the corner of her bottom lip, "I'm not sure."

Being her mother, I wanted to tell her to be careful that getting involve with a guy she barely knew would not be a wise idea, but instead I decided to trust her to know what's best for her.

I put my hand around her shoulders and we quietly walked out of the school together. As we reached my car which was parked in the teachers' parking lot she turned and frowned at me.

"Do I have to go spend the weekend with him, you know that we don't get along?"

I sighed, "Freya, we've had this conversation before, Noah just wants what's best for you. You two use to be so inseparable, what has he done that was so bad that made you drifted so far apart?"